Welcome To aBlackWeb

Colt Williams - Dream Sequence (prod. @anchellebeats)

Shenco

Back at it with another new joint. Had to slow it down this time so you could get the full IMAX experience on your screens. Thank you to any and everyone who listens. Available on all streaming platforms now

My nigga shenco on his lover boy shit ...

It's a cool track. Best of luck bro 💪🏿✊🏿

Good shit man.

One thing I noticed working with other artists is that alot of rappers prefer for their vocals to be way higher than the instrumental so they can make sure listeners are hearing what they are saying.

This is something I had to push back on with some folks man and they usually get triggered but it's not meant out of disrespect, it's more so that the artist and the instrumental can have good harmony and connect together.

That will be my only suggestion for you fam, get a better mic and make sure your vocals don't collide with the beat, it should be in the same unison. Don't fight the beat, become "one" with it.

It takes some good mixing and mastering but it's gonna make a difference man.

Good shit man.

One thing I noticed working with other artists is that alot of rappers prefer for their vocals to be way higher than the instrumental so they can make sure listeners are hearing what they are saying.

This is something I had to push back on with some folks man and they usually get triggered but it's not meant out of disrespect, it's more so that the artist and the instrumental can have good harmony and connect together.

That will be my only suggestion for you fam, get a better mic and make sure your vocals don't collide with the beat, it should be in the same unison. Don't fight the beat, become "one" with it.

It takes some good mixing and mastering but it's gonna make a difference man.
I appreciate the feedback. Thank you

Back