Welcome To aBlackWeb

Colin Kaepernick: NFL invites teams to Colin Kaepernick workout Saturday

I wanna say it was back in Sept. B4 the season started I think. Frump stated he was ok wit Kap coming back, and the teams should give him a chance. That was the gist of it.

As if he's giving the owners his "blessing" to pick up Kap if they want to. Smh.

Isnt he like 100 in football years

Whats the point anymore im sure he can make paper in other ways

The NFL has arranged a private workout for Colin Kaepernick this Saturday in Atlanta that all 32 teams are welcome to attend, according to a memo obtained Tuesday by NFL Network Insider Ian Rapoport.

Kaepernick's workout will include on-field work and an interview. Video of the workout and interview will be made available to all 32 teams, as well.

Several teams have inquired to Kaepernick's readiness to play football, and Kaepernick and his representatives have expressed his desire to return to the NFL. The league has discussed possible steps with Kaepernick's camp, which emphasized that he is ready to work out for and be interviewed by NFL teams.

NFL Network's Steve Wyche reports, per league sources, that Kaepernick's workout will be run by scouting combine personnel and former NFL coaches. Any teams on hand can also hold interviews with Kaepernick, per Wyche.

Kaepernick, who last played for an NFL team in 2016, filed a grievance through the NFLPA against the league on Oct. 16, 2017. The grievance between Kaepernick and Eric Reid against the NFL was resolved in February. Specific terms, including finances, of the settlement were not released given the confines of the agreement.

Why though?

It's not about his ability.

He's easily better than a lot of starting QB's in the league.

The owners just want to know whether or not he's gonna fall in line.

Which means they need to know from him whether he's going to continue to protest during the anthem.

Dude needs to speak up and say something because his silence isn't helping him at all.

I think he's afraid that people are gonna see him as a sellout if he agrees to the owners' terms.

Problem with that is the owners aren't gonna take a chance on him until they know where he stands.

Couple things;

Kaep has always stated he wanted to play in the league again

I believe he stated he was thru protesting

I still ain't catching a game. NFL should uts true colors, can't unsee the bigotry

I wanna say it was back in Sept. B4 the season started I think. Frump stated he was ok wit Kap coming back, and the teams should give him a chance. That was the gist of it.

As if he's giving the owners his "blessing" to pick up Kap if they want to. Smh.
So collusion?

The NFL has arranged a private workout for Colin Kaepernick this Saturday in Atlanta that all 32 teams are welcome to attend, according to a memo obtained Tuesday by NFL Network Insider Ian Rapoport.

Kaepernick's workout will include on-field work and an interview. Video of the workout and interview will be made available to all 32 teams, as well.

Several teams have inquired to Kaepernick's readiness to play football, and Kaepernick and his representatives have expressed his desire to return to the NFL. The league has discussed possible steps with Kaepernick's camp, which emphasized that he is ready to work out for and be interviewed by NFL teams.

NFL Network's Steve Wyche reports, per league sources, that Kaepernick's workout will be run by scouting combine personnel and former NFL coaches. Any teams on hand can also hold interviews with Kaepernick, per Wyche.

Kaepernick, who last played for an NFL team in 2016, filed a grievance through the NFLPA against the league on Oct. 16, 2017. The grievance between Kaepernick and Eric Reid against the NFL was resolved in February. Specific terms, including finances, of the settlement were not released given the confines of the agreement.

This don't even show the nfl still fucking over Kaep on some bullshit.

In another article it was shown that the nfl usually schedules workouts for Monday or Tuesday can't remember the day. Whatever day it is that is because GM's and head coaches can usually make it to the workouts that day. The nfl scheduled Kaep workout for a saturday when no coaches and basically no gm's will be able to see the workout or interview Kaep in person.

Kaep's reps say they weren't even informed of the workout until tuesday and when asked if they could reschedule the nfl said no.

The nfl still on some bullshit and ain't ever not going to be on some bullshit.

I wont. But to be fair, I wasn't a huge sports watcher to begin with. My boycott started round 2012, I fucked around and watched a nfl combine. Shit looked too similar to a slave auction for my liking. So I aint fuck with the nfl since. But that is just a personal issue.

Is the nba combine a slave auction too?

3 reasons why this is all just a PR stunt by the slave owners *cough* I mean wholesome white men that own these teams lol:

1. Everyone knows that teams are off on Tuesday’s and that’s the league wide known day to tryout a player your interested in....not Saturday the day before a game when every GM and owner is either away or at home for their respected teams.

2. Their holding his workout/charity ball after the trade deadline when teams like the Jets, Saints, Panthers, Bears, and even the Browns needed a better backup or starter in Week 3/4 smh

3. He’s a black man that stood up to the system check your stats anybody that has done that loses in the long run even the white guy that voted for desegregation in the schools was put casted and blackballed by his own people and he was the leader of the Klan.....lol

so with that being said Kap is done this is all for promotion and sound full nights of sleep for the owners while they make billions off of the sweat and blood of our athletes and our money ijs

This don't even show the nfl still fucking over Kaep on some bullshit.

In another article it was shown that the nfl usually schedules workouts for Monday or Tuesday can't remember the day. Whatever day it is that is because GM's and head coaches can usually make it to the workouts that day. The nfl scheduled Kaep workout for a saturday when no coaches and basically no gm's will be able to see the workout or interview Kaep in person.

Kaep's reps say they weren't even informed of the workout until tuesday and when asked if they could reschedule the nfl said no.

The nfl still on some bullshit and ain't ever not going to be on some bullshit.

Didn't know about this until I heard it on the radio earlier. Smh. Yeah it's a sham.

I'm sure Kap knows...but he's gonna go out and do him.

Coaches for the Miami Dolphins, Detroit Lions, Atlanta Falcons and Tampa Bay Buccaneers have said they expect to have a representative at the workout being held at the Falcons' practice facility. In addition, John Elway told 9News that the Denver Broncos will be represented and a Washington Redskins spokesman said that organization would be there. A source told ESPN's Ed Werder that the Cowboys also plan to be at the workout.

Back