Welcome To aBlackWeb

Colin Kaepernick: NFL invites teams to Colin Kaepernick workout Saturday

Blackballed or not why would I feel like I should give a guy who hasn’t played in 7 years a shot?

You wouldn’t give anybody else a shot because they hasn’t played in 7 years so giving kap one feels like it’s just for goodwill or for PR

But the jets don’t owe kap anything

Neither does the NFL

thats a legit reason. but you don't have a starter level qb and seeking atleast a backup.

HE called THEM - would be safe to assume he's been staying in shape, y'all are acting as if the FA QB pool is filled with elite names without his in it

having him tryout is not the worst decision in the world from a raw football standpoint

thats a legit reason. but you don't have a starter level qb and seeking atleast a backup.

HE called THEM - would be safe to assume he's been staying in shape, y'all are acting as if the FA QB pool is filled with elite names without his in it

having him tryout is not the worst decision in the world from a raw football standpoint
Yeah but from just a football standpoint a team doesn’t have to consider him

People want them to accept the workout just because it’s Kap

But again, nobody would take a workout from a guy that far removed unless it’s a movie lol

He was average when he played too!

But again, nobody would take a workout from a guy that far removed unless it’s a movie lol

That part. I seen a list of names (all white QBs) and the sentiments are the same… ain’t nobody tryin to see fuckin Colt McCoy either. And he ain’t been out half as long.

Only reason we speaking on Kap in particular is because that was the name brought up in the tweet. It ain’t no deeper than that.

i agree - a team isnt obligated to consider him and he was average when he played - but again, compared to who is available - that gets washed out

you got people who hate when HIS name is brought up

i have no issues with him getting a shot off his name alone - Jah knows how many white boys got the hook up to be a coach or player in the nfl

we'll see how it play out

i agree - a team isnt obligated to consider him and he was average when he played - but again, compared to who is available - that gets washed out

you got people who hate when HIS name is brought up

i have no issues with him getting a shot off his name alone - Jah knows how many white boys got the hook up to be a coach or player in the nfl

we'll see how it play out
Good talk man

they lose nothing by entertaining giving dude a shot and get some publicity out of it as well. Let it fly. It's the fuckin Jets... lol

So logical bruh

Kaep sued the NFL. He was working with the league to have a workout in GA...25 teams' representatives showed up and Kaep canceled 30 minutes before start time and told him he was doing his own workout an hour away instead. He told team owners they were scared and to stop running from him after the workout. He went on Netflix and compared the combine to a slave auction, and the teams to slave owners.

But ya'll are still falling for it when he says he wants to play in the NFL? He just wants attention. A team didn't put together a potentially SB caliber roster, to call a backup that's been out the league for 6 years to be their QB. He knows that... just looking for attention.

Back