Welcome To aBlackWeb

Colin Kaepernick: NFL invites teams to Colin Kaepernick workout Saturday

This whole shit is a joke. We just saw Helmethead Rudolph throw 4 picks in a game.

Tannehill is starting, fucking Fitzpatrick is starting etc etc. Obviously Kap shits on them. They know that man can still play QB, they're just trying to pretend they gave him a chance

The problem is Kap trying to be 2 things at once and it’s not working. Bottom line is the NFL doesn’t need him and all he does is give them reasons why he wouldn’t be worth the investment.

I wish he just showed up and showed out. bruh you been working out for 3 yrs and you worried about NFL cameras Only showing bad tape when you have 3/4 of NFL teams in the building as witness. If they wasn’t going to sign you anyway what difference does it make.

The Kunta Kinte shirt was not slick, we get it you a run away slave and the NFL owners is the slave masters. igga ain’t wearing that shirt no where else but try to be asubliminal smart nigga.

Damn nigga you supposed to do the shit so you can say “what haven’t I done“. If that’s wrong then you really believe they owe you a job and you gonna set the terms.

That’s not the point.
He begging niggas for a job but dictating the terms. He hustling backwards. It’d be one thing if he really didn’t give a shit but like he said he been training for 3 yrs.
Nah.

You one of them conditioned niggas.

The point is he should have a job. White supremacy is the reason he doesn't. That's where your energy should be as a black man, period.

At least Stephen a Smith is getting 10 million a year to talk down...

Nah.

You one of them conditioned niggas.

The point is he should have a job. White supremacy is the reason he doesn't. That's where your energy should be as a black man, period.

At least Stephen a Smith is getting 10 million a year to talk down...

He should have a job, but if it’s white supremacy, why do we keep supporting it?

Excuse me if I'm on code. You should give it a try

No thanks,

Two things can be true, Kap deserves a job and Kap ain’t doing himself any favors.

The nigga should’ve been starting for the Chicago Bears 4 weeks ago.

All I’m saying is his way ain’t going to work, especially when niggas don’t need you.

I would have done both, the NFL and my own. You got one “suspect” opportunity to do the NFLs and and an unlimited opportunities to do your own. If my goal was to get back I’m checking all the boxes, but that’s how you get called a sellout so it’s a lose lose again.

Kap wants to play but understands that they cant stay it’s the kneeling that keeps them from offering him a gig....ergo he wanted to show that well it’s also not the fact that he can’t play QB either....if he allowed only the NFL cameras then they can edit the footage to only show the bad throws and when someone down the line asks, their reply will be well we gave him a shot and he just doesn’t have it anymore, y’all saw the tape....the way he did it is so everyone can come to their own conclusion about his current skills

SAS sounds like a hypocrite and needs to chill. He was on Eric's nuts this whole time and Eric makes some great points. He does not need to act like he is the authority or right about everything. Max the white man keeps it more real than he does about this whole situation.
Max is liberal. SAS is coonservative

Back