Welcome To aBlackWeb

This was definitely enjoyable. Hope we get more episodes about his college and nfl career

I doubt it. The NCAA and nfl teams not gonna cooperate and let him use the logos, names, jerseys likeness etc. It would be dope to get more but I think this is all we get.

I mean even tho you know his outcome...you still felt his pain going go thru that struggle. Shyt I was gettin frustrated.

Havent watched yet. Yo, I didnt even recognize nick offerman, who plays the father. Looks like a totally different person without his mustache

His parents are TRASH

yes this is true

but I had to be objective and consider that they did at least appeared to care for him since they adopted him

I'm honestly impressed that Kaepernick would allow his parents to be portrayed that way

he was sending subliminals thru out the whole story about how naive his parents were

especially with that police stop when he was driving

that really infuriated me at how his parents consistently refused to see what was really happening SMH

Just started on this show. That was a heartbreaking near the end when his mother said he looked like a thug. I actually thought that was her walking towards his present self. Nice twist to have his hair about to get braided at the end.

Just finished this and I wonder how long it took for Colin's adoptive parents to realize they were ignorant of the racism and prejudice their son faced, even at times actively participating in it. This series did them no favors.

Back