Welcome To aBlackWeb

Clown NFL player asks if ppl really find Jill Scott attractive

I can’t wait til one of these niggas grow some nuts and say “I said what I said.”

:fwm:

Fuck Trump, but I’ll forever respect his “Yeah nigga you heard me”...

:sup:

lol yea one of these coons gone slip up n say "yea. She fat, black and ugly. Its my opinion. Plus white women are less stress and dont complain as much" LMAOOOOO

Last edited:
Only on the ic/abw where jill scott is considered sexy. Never in my life have I ever heard those words about jill scott until I posted here. I'm not really into women of her body type so I agree with the football player statement.

Only on the ic/abw where jill scott is considered sexy. Never in my life have I ever heard those words about jill scott until I posted here. I'm not really into women of her body type so I agree with the football player statement.

wow I thought it was black consensus that she was fine as hell. Niggas love thick women

I'm tired of these "fat shaming" people. Dude didn't say she was disgusting or shouldn't exist because she's fat. He said he didn't realize she was seen as sexy. That's his opinion. If he doesn't find fat attractive, he just doesn't. That doesn't make him a monster.

That said, why would he get on a Beyonce forum or site or whatever filled with woman and say some shit like that. That's barbershop talk. He should have seen the backlash coming.

Back