Welcome To aBlackWeb

NeighborhoodNomad

the marathon continues........
Public nudity is taboo on a global scale but what are your thoughts on public nudity?

Should people be free to walk around naked in public if they want to?

Does clothing actually sexualize the body?

Do people and tribes who live without clothes look at a naked body with lust?

I wonder if they have stronger immune systems also...

Your thoughts...

I think genitalia that has secretions should be covered, think of the restaurant seats pls. aside from that, idgaf.

nudity shouldn't be a problem. wldn't be nice seeing an erection in the grocery store when u got the kids in tow tho, currently clothing makes those things private.

As previously stated, clothing is one of those things about human civilization that needs to stay. For every nice body you might wanna see naked, there'll be two you wish you hadn't. Not to mention, smells b.o. would be worse without clothing.

I'm cool with it in designated places like nude beaches and retreats but in public like at six flags? Nah.

Ain't no way in hell I'm doing it and ain't no way in hell it should be allowed in regular spots.
People stink as it is and with no bandaid covering it up (vomits in my mouf)...
Not everybody is clean and keeps they shit fresh...

mercedes-oh-hell-to-the-no.gif

As previously stated, clothing is one of those things about human civilization that needs to stay. For every nice body you might wanna see naked, there'll be two you wish you hadn't. Not to mention, smells b.o. would be worse without clothing.

I'm cool with it in designated places like nude beaches and retreats but in public like at six flags? Nah.

Exactly!

I don't think folks really understand this. In their heads, everyone is walkin around wit bodies built by like gods and goddess.

In reality, you'll end up having to cleanse your eyes wit sulfuric acid to wash out the horrors you've seen.

And don't get me started on the body odor.

Last edited:
Exactly!

I don't think really understand this. In their heads, everyone is walkin around wit bodies built by like gods and goddess.

In reality, you'll end up having to cleanse your eyes wit sulfuric acid to wash out the horrors you've seen.

And don't get me started on the body odor.

Made me spit my drink out... Lmfaooooo @cleanse eyes wit sulfuric acid...

Hell naw. Not so much because of the nakedness, more so because of the bodily fluids that would be everywhere.

That's nasty!

I would think people who choose to be naked would bathe regularly. Are people you guys are around not bathing regularly?

I wonder if people who grow up without clothing sexualize the naked and natural body the way we do?

I bathe regularly but that don't stop my treasure box from its spurts of wetness.
So, I could be in a restaurant naked with my boo and he says something sexy,
leakage everywhere!

Hell naw. Not so much because of the nakedness, more so because of the bodily fluids that would be everywhere.

That's nasty!

Unless something's wrong like you're sick or got an infection, why would there be bodily fluids everywhere or anywhere for that matter?

Yeahhhhhhhhhh no.

I'm all for nudity but the thought of people walking around ass naked in public makes me squirm.

Some people don't take their hygiene as seriously as others.

Also Im not trying to smell dick, balls, titty sweat and pussy when I'm out and about.

Last edited:
A mf might not even wipe his ass fully correctly and be walking around with doodoo chips or tissue stuck to his naked ass.
I'm good on that.

I would think people who choose to be naked would bathe regularly. Are people you guys are around not bathing regularly?
you'd think that but the reality is far worse. u'd think the ppl who choose to go outside wld bathe first but that aint what happens. that the ppl who choose to go on a crowded train in the summer wld use deo but that is not the way it goes.

some ppl give 0 fucks bout public courtesy n if nudity wasn't taboo, i dont doubt they'd be 1 of the 1st to do it.

also, female sexual organs r not dry. i don't want that on park benches.

Back