Welcome To aBlackWeb

Close to half of Americans wear the same underwears for two days or more

lol Reading through this topic makes it kinda funny that up until relatively recently, it was pretty common throughout the world for people to only bathe a couple times a month.

I think someone already mentioned it, but dermatologists are the ones that say we bathe too often and it's bad for our skin. Some of them recommend doing it once a week, which is crazy, but there seems to be a consensus that every other day is good. Like someone said earlier, you'd be hard pressed to get away with that if you live in the south and spend any amount of time outside in the summer.

You gotta take a bath and wash your clothes ALL THE TIME.

You know the shit you bring into your house thats on your clothes and skin.

Ppl getting in their bed where they lay their head with so much filth on them. I

I hate ppl.

You gotta hit the shower twice a day, mf'ers wearing the same draws ain't letting a drip of water hit them for days is disgusting

Well, I mean...You could shower and wear the same draws....It's not as nasty when you think about it that way...I def done that when I was too lazy to wash clothes...Or when I mighta smashed somethin unexpected one night, used her shower in the morning and put that same outfit back on...

Thats gross. Ive had to do that recently due to travelling and having to stay an extra 2 days. 3 hours into the second day i felt so disgusted in myself. Wanted to go to a store just to buy a new pair lmao. Now i just pack a couple emergency underroos

Image you about to knock something off, and when those underwear drops to the floor. I wave of funk hits your nose. Smdh

giphy.gif

Back