Welcome To aBlackWeb

Poll Classic Or Nah Vol 34: 50 Cent - The Massacre (2005)

Classic Or Nah Vol 34...The Massacre

• Total voters
Its one of those albums that captured the moment, like catching lightning in a bottle.

But 15 years later it has no replay value.

I voted Nah

No. I was so disappointed when this shit dropped. Still some dope songs but I remember being done listening to this by the middle of ‘05. Get Rich was lightning in a bottle.

This was G-unit's first miss, album wise and shit went downhill soon after. Waayyy too many songs. Funny thing about this album is that it should've been a classic and 50's musical legacy should've been different than being a one album wonder. However 50 made a business decision that worked for the label more than it did for him as an artist, which should make niggas understand why he took shit so personal w Game. He gave "How we do" and "hate it or love it" to game, which helped keep the label growing, however he did it at the expense of weakening his sophomore album. You put those two songs on "The Massacre" and take out about 5 other songs and shit is a classic, especially if you take out that "gatman and robbin" shit w Eminem, shit made my ears hurt. Very disappointing album

Back