Welcome To aBlackWeb

Classic or Nah: Vol 3: Ice Cube - Death Certificate

Classic or Nah?

• Total voters
This is switching up your flow.

Your Welcome

tenor.gif

he got a point here goldie

No he doesn't lol Pac did that flow for a reason. He has a handful of songs he rapped fast on, his verse on that song is the stand out verse lol

smh yall gotta step ur hiphop knowledge up man.

No he doesn't lol Pac did that flow for a reason. He has a handful of songs he rapped fast on, his verse on that song is the stand out verse lol

smh yall gotta step ur hiphop knowledge up man.
i think the point he is trying to make is, when Big was on a song with BONE, he changed his style up to match the beat and BONEs flow as best as he could

with the Pac/BONE song, thats Pac on any other track, outside of those songs you are specifically speaking

i think the point he is trying to make is, when Big was on a song with BONE, he changed his style up to match the beat and BONEs flow as best as he could

with the Pac/BONE song, thats Pac on any other track, outside of those songs you are specifically speaking

So because he didn't do it on one song, that negates him switching his flow on several songs? lol

Yall gotta do better than this b

So because he didn't do it on one song, that negates him switching his flow on several songs? lol

Yall gotta do better than this b

brah, im using the example he posted lol

you know where i stand with Pac lol

lol I already know,

You , cain and that nigga revolver are Pac haters lol

Cube's so trash they're trying to make this about Pac lol

Back to the topic

This album is trash, sounds dated af and nobody but yall old niggas like this shit

Black Korea was a proflic song

idk some good points were made here. got me reconsidering my vote lol

Back