Welcome To aBlackWeb

Classic or Nah: Vol 2: Juvenile - 400°

Classic or Nah?

• Total voters
race listed tracks 2, 3, and 13 as the only songs that bang on this album

girl if you dont .....

thats because they dont bang and actually I listened to Ha a few days ago and finally realized how annoying it actually is

Last edited:
im sure she hasnt

she just daring to be different right now

you niggas should know me well enough by now to know that I do this rap shit. I dont critique shit I havent listened to.

get out your bag and simply state your argument because right now youre looking hella emotional and we all know emotion clouds logic and facts

Dont worry fam, I'll be ready to go to war in any No Limit album thread claimin to be a classic

this wont happen lol

i told you, personal classics =/ universally accepted classics, but that dont mean personal classics arent good albums, but thats another thread

you niggas should know me well enough by now to know that I do this rap shit. I dont critique shit I havent listened to.

get out your bag and simply state your argument because right now youre looking hella emotional and we all know emotion clouds logic and facts
still name calling lol

but at this point, b/c i know the level of debating you like to do, there is absolutely NOTHING i can say thats gonna make you say "damn AP, i never thought about it like that. I'll go back and listen with a different pov"

This album came out damn near 20 years ago, and you still feel that only 3 songs are good on it. AND the fact that you think Project fucking English is better than 400 says more about you than it does about me.

Oh...G-Code >>>Project English

still name calling lol

but at this point, b/c i know the level of debating you like to do, there is absolutely NOTHING i can say thats gonna make you say "damn AP, i never thought about it like that. I'll go back and listen with a different pov"

This album came out damn near 20 years ago, and you still feel that only 3 songs are good on it. AND the fact that you think Project fucking English is better than 400 says more about you than it does about me.

Oh...G-Code >>>Project English

ehhh I liked project english
never called you a name tho lol I said you were being emotional. two different things my friend

What's more interesting and amazing is that Juvie style has been used by some of these niggas that disagrees that it's a classic very own favorite artists smh. Sad

From Kendrick, Jay-Z, Krit, to Chainz, smh

A lot of game being told in this song

source.gif

@AP21

Back