Welcome To aBlackWeb

A24 misses be DIFFERENT bruh and you know it lol
Yeah, I cant explain their misses either. I dont think the writing is bad for the movies I have seen. I think some just be so deep in message or confusing. For example, "the green knight" and "midsomar". The green knight was boring to me. I had to research what it was about after watching. Midsomar I just didnt get until I realsearched that. But I respect they take chances so that is why I dont mind taking chances on their films. My favorite is "hereditary".

Yeah, I cant explain their misses either. I dont think the writing is bad for the movies I have seen. I think some just be so deep in message or confusing. For example, "the green knight" and "midsomar". The green knight was boring to me. I had to research what it was about after watching. Midsomar I just didnt get until I realsearched that. But I respect they take chances so that is why I dont mind taking chances on their films. My favorite is "hereditary".
I love most a24 films but there definitely are a number that the message goes over my head at times.

Honestly, I saw hereditary in theaters after all the hype it got and I walked out not disliking it, but just not understanding why it was so scary to people. I also went high as a mf so that could have played a role, but it wasn't until another rewatch and a breakdown video that i really starred to appreciate hereditary and the work that went into it with the cinematography and hidden foreshadowings and stuff. Now it's one of my favorite movies in recent years. Same with midsommar.

One that kind of had me being just "wtf.." was "men". The ending to that shit was so bizarre and had me confused on everything that had happened prior lol.

I love most a24 films but there definitely are a number that the message goes over my head at times.

Honestly, I saw hereditary in theaters after all the hype it got and I walked out not disliking it, but just not understanding why it was so scary to people. I also went high as a mf so that could have played a role, but it wasn't until another rewatch and a breakdown video that i really starred to appreciate hereditary and the work that went into it with the cinematography and hidden foreshadowings and stuff. Now it's one of my favorite movies in recent years. Same with midsommar.

One that kind of had me being just "wtf.." was "men". The ending to that shit was so bizarre and had me confused on everything that had happened prior lol.
Like, I dont get angry when their films miss, surprisingly. I have to see more of their films though. To get a better opinion on them

When I think of Ground Zero for different ideologies (especially when it comes to their governors), I think of Texas and Cali. Or you could have replaced Texas with Florida
I wouldn't expect those 2 states to team up. Though I guess we don't know if they're a team in the movie or both just ended up separating from US

Back