Welcome To aBlackWeb

Loved this film I think not addressing the cause of the war was smart would have been to divisive.
I think the film didn't need Jesse character. We could see all the desensitised journalist from the start
Fair

I tolerated the story arc of her truly becoming like Kirsten dunst by the end so I didn’t mind it in that aspect

Black guy was unnecessary to the movie and he had a contrived reason why he was even there

Fair

I tolerated the story arc of her truly becoming like Kirsten dunst by the end so I didn’t mind it in that aspect

Black guy was unnecessary to the movie and he had a contrived reason why he was even there
He was only there so Kirsten dunst character can show a bit of a moral compass to humanity.

The script was smart with the small details Texas and California joining forces

The antifa mascara we just know something happened not who were the cause or victims

We don't know the politics of it other than this is happening.
Guess it's a preference thing then. I would have really liked there to be more details about it in the movie. Felt like we were just dropped in near the end of it with little knowledge about what all was happening

Guess it's a preference thing then. I would have really liked there to be more details about it in the movie. Felt like we were just dropped in near the end of it with little knowledge about what all was happening
I think Alex garland said it's related to fascism and there's clues in the film the president 3rd term he broke up the FBI etc.

But in terms of how or why it escalated to a civil war it's supposed to be a mirror on society not a tool to separate it

Saw it finally. Movie wasn't bad. Wish they'd detail how we got into the war in the first place, but I understand why it was kind of left out.

The young lady photographer though.. she had quite the rump on her. I look forward to seeing her in more films.

Back