Welcome To aBlackWeb

Civil Rights Leader & American Hero John Lewis Has Passed Away

1st you go for my mental then my emotional. Nah man, that's a projection. You just got the hammer so everything looks like a nail mentality. Just aim that shit at the ops, bro not your own kind. Peace
Long story short, he wasn't a threat to white supremacy. He used his position to pacify black people and look safe to whites

The "conscious community" ain't done shit but talk about it. So they should can kindly shut the fuck up when talking about a man who literally risked his life for us. Ol wrote it in your notepad and invented your life ass motherfuckers.

The Jews close ranks dont break their code. Cops same thing. Gays same thing. But we gonna shit on John Lewis?! You dont know who your enemy is??? Disagree with the tactics (but not the results of course, cause you benefit from that) but disagreement does not need to lead to disrespect, especially a man who isnt even cold in the ground.

For some "conscious" folk, they sure do sleep to me.

lol ayo they heavy in a code until they don’t like your politics

Nobody threw dirt on his name, he just not throwing praise on it. If we're being honest everything he contributed was symbolic with little substance after Selma. Id expect a black Congressman to move the needle much more than he did. Last time i checked he spent his last days caping for illegals while black people are still being systematically slaughtered by racist cops

It’s black peoples in those detainee camps too but ok

Rest In Power to one of our greatest “troublemakers.”

Thank you to Obama for sending him home well.

Fuck Tariq. He has done anything close to what that mean did.

What has he done? Nothing

talk on the internet pretty much and donate some money. Ain’t marched nowhere just retweet and FBA bullshit. And they wonder why mainstream black people don’t take him and his ilk serious

And?

We are not responsible for illegals, black or not.

We are not mules.

We have enough on our plate with pursuing reparations and justice

ICE been disproportionately targeting black folk and "accidentally" locking up legal citizens......guess we already forgot about the 21 Savage incident huh

Niggas really think Amerikkka can flex its Police State muscles without hurting black ppl huh???? Aiight then

1596257638537.png

Back