Welcome To aBlackWeb

Ciera Rogers

That's not the actual reason. She used that as an excuse cause this thread been around since forever. It has to do with the tournament result between her and Briana Bette because she either came across it searching herself or someone brought it to her attention.

You right bro. My memory is fucking up b/c I got too much shit on my mind right now. I'm just tired of these brauds that can't check they egos/self-esteem.

That's not the actual reason. She used that as an excuse cause this thread been around since forever. It has to do with the tournament result between her and Briana Bette because she either came across it searching herself or someone brought it to her attention.

i thought it was the beatdown to ravie loso that sparked all this

You explaining it makes it 10 times worse lmao.

First off it ain't about catching feelings my issue (and I'm sure others feel the same way) she went to the lengths of getting this site shut down over pics that she voluntarily took and posted on IG. When you know damn well once it hits the web it's free access.

I'm not giving free promotion to a braud that got legal involved b/c she didn't win a online thread instead of talking to the site owner.

All that other shit you talking... FOH! Stop thinking that the ground these broads walking on is gold.
To my understanding the site was shut down because somebody didn't check they email not because of the chick.

tumblr_pjc4s39cFz1r79ix2o1_1280.jpg

Back