Welcome To aBlackWeb

Ciera Rogers

Dudes take these chicks way too seriously. This is the same chick who came to ABW and was trying to fight Goldie down about having her pics on here SMMFH.

This girl isn't the sharpest tool in the shed and is one Big Mac away from blowing up. The moment she has 1 kid her body is gone and shes gonna be straight muffin top status.

Agreed. Her sister is the better looking out of the two imo. She's still attractive though she seems to be uptight though.

I don't get these chicks who take these pics half naked on social media then get to trippin when they are posted on other sites. I just seen in another thread some chick had her pics moved because of copywriting issues.

Dudes take these chicks way too seriously. This is the same chick who came to ABW and was trying to fight Goldie down about having her pics on here SMMFH.

This girl isn't the sharpest tool in the shed and is one Big Mac away from blowing up. The moment she has 1 kid her body is gone and shes gonna be straight muffin top status.
oh lawd!..dont let infamous lil sensitive ass catch wind of this.. every time I said somethin negative bout this broad he got super defensive like this his chick, or related to her or some shit

She's so damn fine.

I can't ever forget this one weird IG story post from like 2 years ago though where she showed a breast and said nigga with an er lmao. That shit was so random and weird.

It was bothering me so I dug through my Google Photos and found it:

EDIT: Figured it out.

Last edited:
9b96df94d8589facd8a667c735d06023c426cd9d.jpg

Back