Welcome To aBlackWeb

Chyna Sends Video of her F'n another dude to Rob

Lawd I'm pro hoe but Chyna makes my throat itch. I'm all about women prospering in this world by any means necessary but I think she really took advantage of Rob considering the slew of mental health issues he has. It's clear Chyna wanted to get back at non rapping ass tyga for fucking around with tiny bopper Kylie. Smh. Rob is trash and so is she tho
....SOOOOOO there really are no winners here.

I hope she stops being the trifling person she appears to be and may his clapback game be less shameful. May they both find peace and happiness. Namaste.

#Nobodywinswhenthefamilyfeuds

Lawd I'm pro hoe but Chyna makes my throat itch. I'm all about women prospering in this world by any means necessary but I think she really took advantage of Rob considering the slew of mental health issues he has. It's clear Chyna wanted to get back at non rapping ass tyga for fucking around with tiny bopper Kylie. Smh. Rob is trash and so is she tho
....SOOOOOO there really are no winners here.

I hope she stops being the trifling person she appears to be and may his clapback game be less shameful. May they both find peace and happiness. Namaste.

#Nobodywinswhenthefamilyfeuds
only person worth feeling bad 4 is the kid. hope she disowns her parents for bringing shame upon her.

I aspire to reach her level of hoeness one day

View attachment 9350

19764952_1380792268664067_5698422515089539072_n.jpg

Goated for the hashtag lol But Chyna might be the Goat hoe tho b lol either her or amber
naw she beats Amber cuz she was still taking gigs from TI while raising a child with a Kardashian....

if Amber had her kid with kanye instead of Wiz she might be close... but chyna surpassed her....

she's approaching Janet status with this latest move...

if Ciara divorces russell and takes half his shit.....she'll have a claim at the crown as well....

but i really like Chyna style

Chyna is proof that hoeing is about ur intellect n game playing, not ur looks. ppl been clowning her appearance for yrs but she's winning.

The reason I don't count ciara and janet cuz they already had fame and money before they were hoe'n. Chyna and Amber came from nothing and hoe'd there way to the top.
but the flips they making...lawd...

janet flipped like 200 million

and i dunno how much russel worth.....but she could very likely clear 100 .......

CHyna might be there soon...how much was Rob worth??

She looked good before the extra surgeries

Blac-Chyna-Butt-Implants.jpg
damn, this her forreal?

lol, i am wildly unfamiliar with this broad and this story.... but after analyzing the ridiculous G moves she made.....i kinda gotta agree with trini.....

shorty nice... but this was more about her mindset and talents than looks... she was flipping industry niggaz at a higher level than chicks who look 10 times better than her couldn't even get to....

case in point, Amber way badder than Chyna.....from just this pic.....

I believe Tyga was a come up but she fell in love that's why it hurt so bad when he left for Kylie. You're absolutely right Trini, this was all strategic planning and impressive acting skills to pull this off. She didn't just one day wake up to this opportunity....baby girl had team meetings with portfolios of tasks from her makeup artist to her momma. Salute this woman

Back