Welcome To aBlackWeb

Chrome 23 Presents: I Do What I Want (9-16)

This is how l feel when I argue Calicoe beat Lux
I watched this battle recently and I changed my initial vote

For one, the crowd was just horrible

Lux by default lost the first round and said a whole bunch of nothing in the next two rds. Also since this battle, I watched more cal battles and gained a better appreciation for his style and the way he presents his bars

While he wasn't talking to lux directly, his bars still landed harder

Lux by default lost the first round and said a whole bunch of nothing in the next two rds. Also since this battle, I watched more cal battles and gained a better appreciation for his style and the way he presents his bars

:niggaa: This all I been saying…. See what happens when u tune the culture out and listen to shit for yourself

Nah we not doing this.

Stop

Reactions: GNS
Nah we not doing this.

Stop
Doing what?

I'm not married to an opinion once I have been presented with new information or a fresher perspective

Like Goldie tried to do with the verb Hitman example, name one thing outside of lux first round that people remember?

Outside of Harlem hospital beds, you gon get this work, and look at em, emotional

Nah niggas just drank the kook aid
No.Cal shit simple as fuck and short

Cal verse "I'll shoot you"

Lux was giving a clinic in lyricism,performance,and stage presence

Cal "You a proctor"

nigga please

History proves who won.

Jay z wasn't quoting Cal

Yall niggas wrong and I stand on that until the day I die.

• Ether
Doing what?

I'm not married to an opinion once I have been presented with new information or a fresher perspective

Like Goldie tried to do with the verb Hitman example, name one thing outside of lux first round that people remember?

Outside of Harlem hospital beds, you gon get this work, and look at em, emotional
So you don't remember nothing from the 3rd round ?

Nothing bout lost niggas

aight

Back