Welcome To aBlackWeb

Chrome 23 Presents: I Do What I Want (9-16)

Eazy lost but I'm still E Hive

He gotta be real careful because he might be in for a losing streak if ppl like Roc and Bigg K are his next battles.

I think he got a better chance beating Bigg K than Roc,but Bigg K would really make a crazy angle out the pap situation.

I could also see Mook taking Eazy now too.Mook probably would exploit that angle too.Eazy would have beat Mook on that short notice Drake card,but now IDK.

• Ether
Reactions: GNS

She got the worst poker face in battle rap lol. Smack be drunk when they talking to his soul, so he gives 0 fucks. She don't even got a thug grill on for this foolishness because she know she wrong lol.

All that aside, I'd be like Eazy smirking too because ain't shit he say really torching him. If he had A-Ward and Loso's Christian values image to uphold, OK. These bars wreck. For a nigga portrayed as a street dude and moving weight? This is light work.

Lux spitting facts though. Also, reaching the end of this, Mook a real one going that hard for her off the strength of loyalty and not even knowing she ain't ever deny the shit outright herself. The way he sat down like, "Gotdamn... bitch got me looking crazy too. Smh" and STILL defended. I don't fuck with him as a battle rapper, but he a real friend on that.

Last edited:
Back