Welcome To aBlackWeb

FEATURED Chrome 23: I Do What I Want: Geechi Gotti vs Eazy The Block Captain

test

Who Won

• Total voters
I wonder if the ppv people pissed. It's been two weeks since the battle and it's already in yt

^^^ this sentence is why i never got into battle rap as much as i wanted to

I been saying that sentence for 20 years smh
What helped me at first was just playing it in the background

If I heard something fire, I would go back to it then watch that part

Eventually it got to watching the entire battle. Caffeine and URL definitely helped during the pandemic cause of all the free battles

Watching BR now is much better cause it's not on the bigger stages as much and dudes are able to get through rounds without having to start all over from the top cause of the fans

Well unless you're tsu surf. He just raps the same setups 3x cause he'll probably forget em if he don't

What helped me at first was just playing it in the background

If I heard something fire, I would go back to it then watch that part

Eventually it got to watching the entire battle. Caffeine and URL definitely helped during the pandemic cause of all the free battles

Watching BR now is much better cause it's not on the bigger stages as much and dudes are able to get through rounds without having to start all over from the top cause of the fans

Well unless you're tsu surf. He just raps the same setups 3x cause he'll probably forget em if he don't
Lol my resignation letter is drafted but not officialy signed yet. Only a lux battle can get me wanting to watch again. I have zero interest in watching eazy vs geechi which is wild for me.

Back