Chrome 23 👑👑👑

I think they would've been better off just copying URL's Caffeine format and doing a 1-2 minute trailer for both emcees before they battle.
It's too many first time viewers to do that. It's like WWE. You hear them giving background info on the artists " I am told Official is the best femcee in the game." It's like they trynna build a storyline for the viewers to follow and get invested in

• Ether
Reactions: uandursmile
Battles starting at 5 supposedly or atleast that's what I'm seeing

Tuned in to see the face off hoping this don’t go like Snoop s league

Either niggas trying to sabotage Remy league or it must've been a time restriction for the venue cause ain't no way..
Or it's a bunch of casuals taking their first foray into battle rap. The two host chicks don't even know battle rap it seems like.

Or it's a bunch of casuals taking their first foray into battle rap. The two host chicks don't even know battle rap it seems like.
They don't. I thought someone like Reda and HurricaneDu would be hosting. They seem like HOT97 hosts tbh

Yo Wtf is this Complain Day, Everytime I come thru this Bitch niggas whining:niggawhat:

An hour of listening to E Hart and Ms Fit

2 chicks w faces for the radio

• Ether
Reactions: GNS
Bout to fall asleep waitin on this shit. It's like a virtual experience of waiting on a woman to get ready to go out.

• Ether
Reactions: GNS
They got over 10k people in the youtube live chat and multiple people saying they there and its lit.