Breaking News Christofascist terrorist group attack power stations knocking out cell towers & electricity out in Moore County, North Carolina

hope she was involved and gets charges
8okg8trftu3a1.jpg

aoxeefyftu3a1.jpg

the Governor suppose to speak on this at 4.

Moore County is the next county over from me and I grew up down there. All my pops side still stay there so Im always down there

those mfs down that way wildin with no power tho, looting stores, breaking in houses n all that shit so they telling people not to go past certain parts

traffic in my county all fucked up now too cause they all coming up this way. Went to the store n people were packed in that mf like sardines.

w/ all due respect, wypipo are the worst lol

I mean, at the height of "white society" what have they accomplished?

Atomic bombs? World Wars?

black society at its height brought us things like geometry, astronomy, architecture, arts & sciences.. even civilization lol

no diss tho, jus an observation

Yesterday evening before all this popped off there was a Drag show at the old theater down there so a lot of the older whites were protesting and showing out.

they were originally trying to blame this on that but I think they just used that shit as a distraction honestly

• Ether
Reactions: onetoughmiracle
Yesterday evening before all this popped off there was a Drag show at the old theater down there so a lot of the older whites were protesting and showing out.

they were originally trying to blame this on that but I think they just used that shit as a distraction honestly
It was their perfect cover to pull it off.

Reactions: TonyDubbz
I'm gonna wait for kanye to speak and make sense of this before I trust the Jew media