Welcome To aBlackWeb

Christmas Gift Ideas

Gettin a set of these for ma dukes and a few other members in the fam cause they really need em. Plus mama anted some a few months ago but never got around to gettin em. Basically you use it to track down anything that you have trouble keeping up with. Cell phone, car keys, wallet, etc.. If its lost you hit the button for the device and it'll ring/make a noise until you locate it

https://www.thetileapp.com/en-us/products

Probably gonna cop her the IRobot Roomba too if they not all sold out already.

L.O.L dolls for my new lil niece

the one im having the most trouble for is actually my unborn nephew who will get here in January.. between my fam and his mamas fam he already got everything under the sun but I do wanna get somethin

the one im having the most trouble for is actually my unborn nephew who will get here in January.. between my fam and his mamas fam he already got everything under the sun but I do wanna get somethin
Clothes

I only buy for my parents for Christmas. I have too many nieces and nephews. All they get is a Merry Christmas except for my niece that stay in Atlanta since I hardly see her.

Fuck i havent started either :wtff:
My girl is so hard to shop for. She’s into doing crafts so I’m thinking of going that route because she hates for me to buy jewelry or clothes for her. I just don’t know what to get her.
Get her a custom bobblehead of you 2 together. If shes into crafts buy it unpainted and let her dec it out herself.

Diapers, diapers and more diapers. Maybe blankets but please no shoes they serve no purpose for an infant.

i already got myself a guitar, can I get a abw tshirt hows this money work?

Sounds dumb, but something they will actually use... Got all my shopping finished this week, I fckn hate wrapping though it looks like a wild animal has tried opening the present before I even give it to them...

Back