Welcome To aBlackWeb

Chrisette Michelle Defends Her Coonery

Goldie

I Just Want Some Chips
Site Owner
Chrisette-Michele-2015-BET-Experience-Kick-2mVVcUU7kWLl.jpg

The ghetto songstress Chrissete Michele has issued an open letter, in which she quotes the late great now turning over in his grave Dr.King, in response to the backlash regarding her upcoming performance at Donald “I wanna pee on you ” Trump’s inauguration.
After the announcement was made that the grammy award winner would be performing at Trump’s inauguration, her fans dragged her thick ass through the mud, as they should’ve. Even the dusty afro drummer Questlove offered to pay her to NOT perform, but once a coon has their mind made up it’s hard to change that shit.

She doesn’t directly mention the inauguration, but it seems that she is still going ahead with her performance. The header of the letter reads, “We Can’t Be Present If We’re Silent.”

“My heart is broken for our country, for the hopes of our children, for the fights of those who came before us,” she wrote. “I cry at the thought that Black History, American History might be in vain.”

hmmm...not sure how i feel about this one yet

Me either and I wrote that shit lol Practicing on writing "controversial" articiles.

I do feel she should've sat this one out tho.

Should've sat this one out but, she's clearly been paid something serious and is all about a dollar to do this shit.

She worked for a radio station over here in DC lol She was actually a dope radio personality smh

Back