Welcome To aBlackWeb

Netflix Chris Rock: Tamborine

Thought it was funny as hell. Actually liked this better than his last special but I haven't seen that since it dropped.

I loved the part about how he's had more communication in his 16yr marriage than his parents in 40 years and how you can't truly miss anybody these days. That shit was so true.

I was like hell yeah somebody knows what it's like!
Word, that touched my soul

My attention waned after 5 mins or so.

:yikes1:

Gonna try again another night.

Him talking about Trump and the cops kinda fell flat... but when it got into relationships and his divorce it got real good. It wasn’t a classic special but it was better than Kill the Messenger to me.

Watched it last night. I really liked it. Was super surprised to find out bo burnham directed it, that's dope.

Will have to rewatch but dude had some funny ass quotes in this. The bits were good, but the little adlib type comments he would make during the bits were hilarious.

Watched it last night. I really liked it. Was super surprised to find out bo burnham directed it, that's dope.

Will have to rewatch but dude had some funny ass quotes in this. The bits were good, but the little adlib type comments he would make during the bits were hilarious.
97 people deserved....

Yea Bo Burnham is random as hell

I always view him as a kid but i guess he is almost 30 now

Didnt know he had any connection to Rock

Back