Welcome To aBlackWeb

CHRIS BROWN SUED I WAS RAPED AT YOUR NIGHTMARE PARTY

DOS_patos

Unverified Legion of Trill member
Chris Brown was just sued by a woman who claims she was raped at his house by one of his friends, and forced to perform oral on another woman who was menstruating.

The alleged victim is suing as a Jane Doe, and claims she was invited to a party at CB's house in February 2017 where he supplied cocaine, molly and weed ... during what sounds like a scene from "Caligula."

In the docs, obtained by TMZ, Doe says an unnamed female friend of Chris' forced her and a few other women into a bedroom, and blocked the door with a couch. She says her phone had been taken away earlier in the night, and Brown's friend forced women to hook up with Chris and another man, named Lowell Grissom.

Doe, who's hired Gloria Allred, says she tried to leave, but Chris' female friend grabbed her by the throat and forced her to perform oral sex on Grissom. Doe says the female friend then pushed her down on the bed and "literally sat on [her] face, using her legs to pin [her] down while forcing [her] to perform oral sex on her."

To make matters worse, Doe says the woman was menstruating. Doe says she went to the restroom and saw her face covered in blood. She says while she was showering, Grissom entered the restroom and she tried to leave, but he pushed her on the bed and raped her.

During a news conference Wednesday, Allred said this was "one of the most horrific sexual assault cases" she has ever seen.

According to the suit, Grissom later held her against a washing machine, and raped her again. She says she went to a rape treatment center and reported it to police.

We've reached out to Brown's reps, as well as Grissom ... no word back yet.

so you can sue the house owner but not the raper?

hmmmm kay

I believe it's legal to sue the owner if you're injured on their property. Can apply to businesses, residences, and being injured as a passenger in a vehicle. I'm not sure how far that goes or it varies by state, I'm sure someone will correct me where I'm wrong though. Suing is one thing, but if she's really after justice the friend and woman should be getting criminal charges. That lawyer is known for selling bullshit and it's suspicious that the alleged female accomplice isn't being named.

But Chris is the easier target with the deep pockets.

giphy.gif

Time to start having party guests sign contracts through an app or on paper at the door giving consent that drugs and alcohol will be consumed and that anything that happens is consented to by the party-goer and the host isn’t responsible for anything that happens to the guest.

That doesn’t have to mean sex or rape, it’s just covering their asses. If you’re the rich host, anything that happens will be on you, time to smarten up.

Time to start having party guests sign contracts through an app or on paper at the door giving consent that drugs and alcohol will be consumed and that anything that happens is consented to by the party-goer and the host isn’t responsible for anything that happens to the guest.

That doesn’t have to mean sex or rape, it’s just covering their asses. If you’re the rich host, anything that happens will be on you, time to smarten up.

Doesn’t Drake do that?

i'll probably be condemned as a victim blaming rapist but my thing is this

if you're a young woman going to a celebritiy's (especially rapper, rnb singer, etc) HOUSE party.......im sorry to inform you that you're there for sex and sex only

they dont care to meet or know or take pics with your regular ass....you were most likely privately invited, AFTER your social media pictures were vetted

I just feel like going and thinking otherwise is beyond foolish

before anything happened it was reported that they were supplied cocaine and molly........you thought they were trying to stimulate conversation????

sorry man....shits just dumb

I think all of y'all is missing the point man. If it's a celebrity party, at Walmart, Auto zone, or whoever it is raping is fucked up. That whole story is fucked up, and if she went to the rape center and have reports of this, then alot of people is about to go down for this shit. That's some heartless, cowardly, and thirsty ass shit to block the door with a couch and force yourself on a person if reports are true

Btw not all celebrity House parties is for sex. Some folks legit do it for networking, agency building, and just to have a good time.

I think all of y'all is missing the point man. If it's a celebrity party, at Walmart, Auto zone, or whoever it is raping is fucked up. That whole story is fucked up, and if she went to the rape center and have reports of this, then alot of people is about to go down for this shit. That's some heartless, cowardly, and thirsty ass shit to block the door with a couch and force yourself on a person if reports are true

Btw not all celebrity House parties is for sex. Some folks legit do it for networking, agency building, and just to have a good time.

There’s no point missed.

Someone not named Chris Brown raped her.

Why the fuck is she suing Brown?

Sue his buddy.

any chris brown or the likes of party is for partying....i.e. drugs and fucking

yeah if they blocked people in and all that shit, its fucked up......which we wont know if it happened or not

but blow and molly for networking and dancing right? lol

raise your hand if you've done either.......and wasnt solely focused on fucking for the next 8-10 hours

any chris brown or the likes of party is for partying....i.e. drugs and fucking

yeah if they blocked people in and all that shit, its fucked up......which we wont know if it happened or not

but blow and molly for networking and dancing right? lol

raise your hand if you've done either.......and wasnt solely focused on fucking for the next 8-10 hours

I get what you’re saying but none of that removes the chick’s right to withdraw consent

very true, sir

I just wish people would be real with themselves

you got forced to eat a chick on her period, went to bathroom and had blood all over your face, got naked to take a shower, somehow ended up back in the bedroom unless they got beds in the bathroom, to be raped......and then was still there later to be raped again on the washing machine?????

this nigga is OJ slick with 5 hands and telepathic abilities

OR you were inexperienced with drugs and men, and probably did some shit you regret

*waits for CB and friends to drop the video*

Just because you go to rape center don’t mean you was raped.

I’m pretty sure you’re not a virgin. So you ever smashed a chick and had her all fucked up?

Don’t mean you raped her. She just got fucked.

And I’m tired of you niggas taking the word of one person over another just because she’s a woman.

Two dude just did 20+ years on some shit that didn’t happen because of niggas like y'all.

Back