Welcome To aBlackWeb

Chris Brown Meet & Greet Pic Causes Couple To Break Up

So not because she took the Pic but because it went viral. Further proving my theory most people will forgive shit in a relationship so long as they don't feel embarrassed publicly lol
That's definitely a thing. But he also could've got online and said he doesn't mind bc for some ppl pretending not to care is a way to save themselves the humiliation.

Considering he went ahead and called the engagement off instead, he's standing by his boundaries so my guess is the shit going viral only sped up the inevitable.

Lol, men love learning the hard way that 99% of women will rather be with a motherfucker that is popping and will even pay to meet a motherfucker that can do things you can't do for her.

If your girl is willing to put herself in the position to be in the presence of a nigga that is better than you, she's not your girl. She's a loaner. She's on assignment. She's on rotation.

Lol what's really hurting these dudes isn't the pictures.

It's the fact they women giving looks and doing poses they ain't never did for them.

These men seeing how easy it is for Chris to put them in a state of mind they only get into once a year.

That's what hurts and embarrassing. Knowing Chris got your bitch under mind control just off of presence.

That's definitely a thing. But he also could've got online and said he doesn't mind bc for some ppl pretending not to care is a way to save themselves the humiliation.

Considering he went ahead and called the engagement off instead, he's standing by his boundaries so my guess is the shit going viral only sped up the inevitable.

I ain't knocking him for standing by his boundaries. Ain't nothing to knock him for at all. Just from his wording the pic going viral bothered him more than the pic itself it seems.

Everybody relationship is different. So it is also funny seeing people tell others what they should do or accept in these instances.

The things they give passes to is wild IMO just because it’s a celebrity.

Disrespect and inappropriate behavior is just that regardless who the person is.
This is how dudes like The Diddler keep moving forward, cuz nobody wanna just call those fuckers out and the power they have. Your girl is your girl. The shit women want men to do to earn them? I don’t really have issues with it, however you letting these famous men earn you when they didn’t do it on a personal level???? That’s a weakness in a woman that’s very important to spot.

I be trying to nkt see this bullshit...bit I saw something on social media where she was just being wild ignorant and belligerent online..

😑

You can google meet and greets and find all types of different ones. Some can be standing there and taking the pic and others can be something extravagant 🤷‍♂️
Chris's meet and greet pictures are pretty well known. It's kinda hard to believe that dude had no clue what was gonna happen.

Last edited:
I'd personally get heated if my girl spent a stack to take a picture with Chris . It's a waste of money & shows that's she's not level headed

Chris's meet and greet pictures are pretty well known. It's kinda hard to believe that dude had no clue what was gonna happen.

Lol. Huh? You said this like there is some sort required template or positions for the pics. Each person does what they wanna do.

• Haha
Reactions: GNS
Lol. Huh? You said this like there is some sort required template or positions for the pics. Each person does what they wanna do.
The bolded is very true, but him being hugged up with female fans for photos is part of the schtick of his meet and greets and big reason why so many women are paying $1000 plus. It's why these have photos have gone viral for the last couple of years.

Back