Welcome To aBlackWeb

Chris Brown Meet & Greet Pic Causes Couple To Break Up

lol Why a dude gotta be insecure because he doesn't want his chick taking couple pics with another dude?

I swear I don't understand some of ya'll. I see why the divorce rate is so high. The confines of relationships basically don't mean anything. People think they should be able to be in committed relationships but still be allowed to do whatever they want regardless of how their significant other feels about it. That's not how successful relationships work.

How dare he feel how felt when she didn't even bend over and bust it open for CB. lol

It’s ok for people to have boundaries bro. Some people would break up with there girl over this and some wouldn’t. I don’t think anybody is saying anything goes. But I can see why somebody could view this as insecure because it’s not a threat that Chris might smash your girl.

It’s ok for people to have boundaries bro. Some people would break up with there girl over this and some wouldn’t. I don’t think anybody is saying anything goes. But I can see why somebody could view this as insecure because it’s not a threat that Chris might smash your girl.

How is it not a threat that someone rich and famous your girl admires and is willing to pay $1000 to be hugged from the back?

If he tried, what do you think the chances are he would get it?

Some of yall wouldnt even let your male friends hug your girl from the back to take a photo.

If she took a pick with a regular hug or a arm around the shoulder, it wouldnt be as bad.

The issue isn't that CB might smash your girl though that's not exactly impossible. The nigga made a whole song about that. Lol

The real issue is that she values attention from another man so much that she's willing to spend hundreds of dollars just to be in his presence and didn't seem to even care about how her bf felt about it. Why is she even in a relationship if her boyfriend's feelings don't matter? How he insecure for not wanting to be with someone who doesn't seem to respect the relationship?

Last edited:
The issue isn't that CB might smash your girl though that's not exactly impossible. The nigga made a whole song about that. Lol

The real issue is that she values attention from another man so much that she's willing to spend hundreds of dollars just to be in his presence and didn't seem to even care about how her bf felt about it. Why is she even in a relationship if her boyfriend's feelings don't matter? How he insecure for not wanting to be with someone who doesn't seem to respect the relationship?

Brother, there a mfer in this very thread that said he'd be cool with his lady getting piped by another man.

It's just how some people move; It's the world we live in.

Paying a nigga 1k to fusion dance with them doesn’t sounds like mental illness to you?

Like the mentality that that decision requires is frankly scary and I wouldn’t want that in my circle at all. I couldn’t trust it.

nigga might be up and 1k aint shit for a fusion dance with his favorite artist.. lol let that dude spend his money how he sees fit 🤣

Paying a nigga 1k to fusion dance with them doesn’t sounds like mental illness to you?

Like the mentality that that decision requires is frankly scary and I wouldn’t want that in my circle at all. I couldn’t trust it.
See I expect women to be groupie like. Whatever that’s they wave.

You paying for the right to do a fusion dance with Chris? You was hoping to really fuse with him? Nah man.

As far as your girl? Ain’t no way you supposed to be cool with her doing this groupie shit. We know it’s levels to women’s desires to shit they’ll wanna do. She literally showing you thar she wanna be a groupie to another man, while you in the cut like a sucker. Yeah that can’t work.

Lol niggas talking about divorce. They wasn't even married. She said she will do it again if she had a chance. So obviously she and him are in two different places in their relationship. Don't compare their relationship to others. Especially when niggas trick that kinda money off at the strip club on the regular and then come back home to his girlfriend or wife. Foh

lol Why a dude gotta be insecure because he doesn't want his chick taking couple pics with another dude?

I swear I don't understand some of ya'll. I see why the divorce rate is so high. The confines of relationships basically don't mean anything. People think they should be able to be in committed relationships but still be allowed to do whatever they want regardless of how their significant other feels about it. That's not how successful relationships work.

How dare he feel how felt when she didn't even bend over and bust it open for CB. lol
The things they give passes to is wild IMO just because it’s a celebrity.

Disrespect and inappropriate behavior is just that regardless who the person is.

You can google meet and greets and find all types of different ones. Some can be standing there and taking the pic and others can be something extravagant 🤷‍♂️

Back