Welcome To aBlackWeb

Chris Brown Meet & Greet Pic Causes Couple To Break Up

She spent $1000 for a picture, hell nah

Not meant to break up with since it’s just a photo. But if she got money to burn, I hope her finances are correct and she helps her boyfriend

*shrugs* It's Chris Brown, was she supposed to chuck a deuce and say "cheese"? Low key, if my lady came back from meeting one of the biggest pop stars ever and she told me they fucked...I may give her a pass. Because I would want the same pass if somehow I had a similar opportunity (not with Chris Brown obviously).

It was her money
He was either insecure or he prolly was looking for a way outta the relationship and used this weak shit to do it.

Someone else will be in her guts very soon.

lol Why a dude gotta be insecure because he doesn't want his chick taking couple pics with another dude?

I swear I don't understand some of ya'll. I see why the divorce rate is so high. The confines of relationships basically don't mean anything. People think they should be able to be in committed relationships but still be allowed to do whatever they want regardless of how their significant other feels about it. That's not how successful relationships work.

That nigga trippin! Her pic wasn’t even as bad as I’ve seen!

How dare he feel how felt when she didn't even bend over and bust it open for CB. lol

*shrugs* It's Chris Brown, was she supposed to chuck a deuce and say "cheese"? Low key, if my lady came back from meeting one of the biggest pop stars ever and she told me they fucked...I may give her a pass. Because I would want the same pass if somehow I had a similar opportunity (not with Chris Brown obviously).
Lmaooo.

This is wild.

Give your girl a pass for actual fucking just in case you get an almost 0% chance to fuck.

Back