Welcome To aBlackWeb

Chris Brown Accused of Rape In France

#MeToo already let it be known that they are going after Chris Brown next. Wonder if they set her up to do this. Anyhow, he’s probably already knows that #MeToo has put a target on his back. Jada Pinkett, Eve, and a Whole host of black women will be along for the ride in service of de great white man and his sisters.

Fuck this bitch.
"I apologize, ok"
"I'm a woman, I been through some shit"

Foh

They won’t stop til he next to Cosby ....hood ur head Breezy and watch ur step
If he guilty too then he deserve a cell right next to Bill. Hell they can be cellmates lol. Hope Chris is innocent though. He ain't say anything incriminating like "giving women quaaludes" or anything.

Fuck this bitch.
"I apologize, ok"
"I'm a woman, I been through some shit"

Foh

and that fast she can take it back then place it on she been thru some shit?

im a black man...i been thru some shit too.....is it ok to go around a fuck people up?

They don’t keep that energy for the likes of Charlie Sheen and others but they’re quick to talk about black men.
Nah they 4get crackas crimes real quick.
Every time a feminist movement rises it's black men that get locked up.
If they deserve it so be it but where all these cac that lead industry for decades and been assaulting women, where are their jail time and public vilification?

This cave bitch said to "silence her"
Somehow chris brown has become the new oj as in the one that got away and they won't stop till that young nigga do some serious time

Muhfuckas don't even care if he's innocent no mo.
This bitch said enough is enough, laawd
its not about innocence....

its whos story people hear first..

and i know i keep saying it....

these are black men siding with these folk.
black men....

the guys who are the go to accused over everything.

smdh

Nah they 4get crackas crimes real quick.
Every time a feminist movement rises it's black men that get locked up.
If they deserve it so be it but where all these cac that lead industry for decades and been assaulting women, where are their jail time and public vilification?
bruh....you deflecting.

can only think about 1 person at a time.

its not about innocence....

its whos story people hear first..

and i know i keep saying it....

these are black men siding with these folk.
black men....

the guys who are the go to accused over everything.

smdh
Niggaz are weak and don't stick together
The physically and most intelligent race of people stay being easy pickings for the weak but sly.
Pathetic

people cant think about taking two guys down at the same time. only 1 person at a time.
to say others should be locked up too is either deflecting or defending the predator.

this is what i have learned with these last few predator threads.

there is no middle ground.

people cant think about taking two guys down at the same time. only 1 person at a time.
to say others should be locked up too is either deflecting or defending the predator.

this is what i have learned with these last few predator threads.

there is no middle ground.
Oh you're being facetious, gotcha

C5sZnuX.jpg

Back