Welcome To aBlackWeb

NSFW Chr0mazz.Chr0min

UNMUTE IT
PUT IT ON HIGH VOLUME SO YOU KNOW EXACTLY WHAT SHE JUST SAID

OKAY NOWWE GOTTA CLOSE THIS THREAD

:-(​

A lot of broads say wild shit just to sound wild. In real life, they're tame af.

This bitch did that shit for real. Nasty ass hoe lmfao.

Also, "I got a video." Then share that shit hoe. Doing and talking all this mess, but the content you put out is basura.

A lot of broads say wild shit just to sound wild. In real life, they're tame af.

Also, "I got a video." Then share that shit hoe. Doing and talking all this mess, but the content you put out is basura.
Y'all niggaz ain't learn from unmuting her videos and having to suffer from hearing her garbage ass music now y'all even outchea listening to interviews, y'all get what y'all deserve.

She's to be seen and not heard

1. I agree, it’s probably shock value

2. I was eating so that shit threw me off

3. I can’t enjoy this thread any more

4. goodbye

This should be a golden rule my brother. Mute the videos where your favorites girls talk.

Y'all niggaz ain't learn from unmuting her videos and having to suffer from hearing her garbage ass music now y'all even outchea listening to interviews, y'all get what y'all deserve.

She's to be seen and not heard

Exactly we are not here to hear their thought, most of them are dumb as fuck, no personality and they lies about how they are in real life

Back