Welcome To aBlackWeb

Chloe Bailey (from Chloe x Halle)

Fucked up

Look how gracefully she dodged that stuff. Professional

People are so weak. Ima tell ya exactly why people are turning on chloe. People hate chloe because they still hate chris brown. They hate she worked with CB because they actually LOVE their song How Does It Feel and they don't want to

CB duets with every female r&b singer in the game you can name yet none of them get hate like this. They take the CB hate out on chloe because she forces them to like Chris Brown music against their will. Deadass

Look how gracefully she dodged that stuff. Professional

People are so weak. Ima tell ya exactly why people are turning on chloe. People hate chloe because they still hate chris brown. They hate she worked with CB because they actually LOVE their song How Does It Feel and they don't want to

CB duets with every female r&b singer in the game you can name yet none of them get hate like this. They take the CB hate out on chloe because she forces them to like Chris Brown music against their will. Deadass

Or...

Maybe because this happened in racist as Boston

People been disliking Chloe cause they can't fathom that she's not that little girl that started with Chloe x Halle. And that she's growing up as a woman. They think its forced.

I dont even think it's the Chris Brown thing at this point cause H.E.R and others have collaborated with him and they didnt get this vitriol

People been disliking Chloe cause they can't fathom that she's not that little girl that started with Chloe x Halle. And that she's growing up as a woman. They think its forced.

I dont even think it's the Chris Brown thing at this point cause H.E.R and others have collaborated with him and they didnt get this vitriol

It is.

She is a beautiful woman and talented...but yeah....she is trying to hard

She done already been to Dubai and all of that. She's telling you that's she for the streetz

You hate to see it for a young gal like herself... Beyonce pimpin her out

Yea I don't agree with that at all. Unfortunately, people are not allowing her to grow up and still think she's 16 or something. I promise you not everyone that goes to Dubai goes there to do nasty shit. She's got money to take a trip there

Why do people say Beyonce is pimping her out?

1. She's cut ties with her biological parents

2. She's going to Dubai with Beyonce

3. She's doing the most with her sexuality more than her natural singing talent

4. The numbers ain't running up so she seems to resort to showing her ass more and more. Reminder her album was supposed to drop this time last year

I feel like she doesn’t need to be doing all this. Shit is strange. Doesn’t fit her personality. She’s going down a dark path. She gotta learn to say no to certain shit. If she doing this on camera can you imagine what she’s doing in private

It’s not natural what she’s doing she just don’t have the charisma for it. She is supposed to be advertised as a Brandy type.

Back