Welcome To aBlackWeb

Chloe Bailey (from Chloe x Halle)

She's sexy, but try's too hard to be sexy. It's kind of awkward.

That’s my issue with her. She’s very attractive. Like a gorgeous woman who’s got this level of charm and natural elegance doesn’t need to fight against it by trying to go so hard with her sex appeal. I saw a comment here about men not needing to critique her too hard because of obvious reasons and I agree.

However it’s wack to see her do so much when she honestly doesn’t have to. Who am I to spread my opinion about her, but still.

That’s my issue with her. She’s very attractive. Like a gorgeous woman who’s got this level of charm and natural elegance doesn’t need to fight against it by trying to go so hard with her sex appeal. I saw a comment here about men not needing to critique her too hard because of obvious reasons and I agree.

However it’s wack to see her do so much when she honestly doesn’t have to. Who am I to spread my opinion about her, but still.

I was actually interested to see what she can do musically because her and her sister are both really talented. But the song she put out didn’t do anything, so all she’s been doing is taking pictures to stay in the public eye and sometimes she over does it.

Not mad at her just not quite sure what the ultimate move is for her career wise.

Lol I’m fine with the pictures and I know this isn’t the music thread I was just saying it’s all she seems to do

Back