Welcome To aBlackWeb

Video Chlöe - Treat Me

Ehhhh, she following the trends of the time and building up what's already out there. I find it weird that folks don't think this is who she is

Song and video ain't for me but hell I doubt I'm the target demo. I'm sure hope a cat 15yrs my junior tryna bag that

3fea9a2052ee4a96aa136ca59e0283b69f8fe021.gifv

8b2b1d4dcb0d8f162a8f8b8db1a6e05f6535655a.gifv

Ehhhh, she following the trends of the time and building up what's already out there. I find it weird that folks don't think this is who she is

Song and video ain't for me but hell I doubt I'm the target demo. I'm sure hope a cat 15yrs my junior tryna bag that

Question on the bolded. If this is who she was before than why wasnt she dressing or singing liek this before. I dont know much about her so....

Question on the bolded. If this is who she was before than why wasnt she dressing or singing liek this before. I dont know much about her so....
I don't know anything about her either

I assumed they (her and her sister) just became adults not to long ago

And who knows what personal things happened between her debut and now. Shorty ain't 40 and decided to sex up her act lol. We gotta let her live and go thru her phases like any other person

She and her sis have been making music since they were teenagers, they used to make damn near gospel music. I think it's hard for most people to let that idea of them go. Lots of singers who've gained fame in their teens have run into similar hurdles when trying to reinvent themselves as adults. Selena Gomez, Miley Cyrus, Ariana Grande, etc, basically lots of the Disney/Nickelodeon alum.

She and her sis have been making music since they were teenagers, they used to make damn near gospel music. I think it's hard for most people to let that idea of them go. Lots of singers who've gained fame in their teens have run into similar hurdles when trying to reinvent themselves as adults. Selena Gomez, Miley Cyrus, Ariana Grande, etc, basically lots of the Disney/Nickelodeon alum.

That's a huge part of it. They've been in the public eye since they were teens. They're grown women now so they're gonna talk about shit grown women talk about. For people who've seen them grow up its weird...for people their age and target demographic its perfectly normal.

Back