Welcome To aBlackWeb

I enjoyed this a lot… this is a movie it actually would’ve been cool to see in theaters. Surprised they did a Disney+ release.

I wonder how much it cost to get all those cameos.

My daughter loves the theme song and the newer show they have. It's no talking just Chip n Dale getting into stuff

Is this suitable for 3/4yr old? Or is it more like Roger Rabbit?

My 2 year old stayed engaged for about half of it but this was definitely for me. Absolutely dug it. Nigga said I got the CGI surgery

Disney Does Nostalgia+

PRAISE: I definitely remember Disney Days Off on my local channels whenever there was a holiday along with several popular animated Disney shows Chip N Dale Rescue Rangers was included.
Going with the theme of animated characters being kidnapped to be bootlegged was hilarious because I have seen bootleg versions of cartoons and live action movies time and time again across the internet and laying around in stores.
The movie perfectly blends not only the numerous world's of animation but popular well known characters,movies and pop culture and puts a humorous spin on them.Some great voice work from the entire cast .Kiki Layne turns in a sweet performance as a policewoman/superfan.Some funny celebrity cameos are also included.

PROBLEMS: Even with all of the things the movie gets right some of it feels been there done that. Sometimes I did feel and see the film straining to be something for kids and adults. I did wonder if Disney tried to save money or did they purposely make some of the main characters look extremely off and bland.

Scale of 1 to 10 a 7½

Back