Welcome To aBlackWeb

Chinese Racist Miss Michigan Stripped of Her Crown

There will come a day where this broad is on the receiving end of some pretty harsh racism herself from the very same honkies she loves so much. I can only wish to be there, in person, to witness it.

People like her will brush that shit off to it only being those specific white people. Yet when one black person does something it's ALL black people who fucked up.

Man every minority race got one.

I remember that Muslim dude from Syria that voted Trump complain cause his parents were sent back at the airport after he got elected.

And that white lady whose bf got deported to Mexico. She voted for Trump. When they got rid of her man she cried on TV saying she thought Trump was only gonna get rid of the bad ones.

Hilarious.

Funny thing is they would vote for him again knowing what they know now.....f*ck em

Man every minority race got one.

I remember that Muslim dude from Syria that voted Trump complain cause his parents were sent back at the airport after he got elected.

And that white lady whose bf got deported to Mexico. She voted for Trump. When they got rid of her man she cried on TV saying she thought Trump was only gonna get rid of the bad ones.

Hilarious.

I love those kinds of stories. There should be a trump voter sob story segment on the news every night.

She defending them like she part of the team.

She saying how great they are but shitting on us and at the same time basically shitting on herself because she ain’t white.

I get what you saying now. Just posting that statement threw me off.

I'm sure she loves the attention and this whole thing has made her famous, so i guess this is a win for her.

She was on CNN a couple of days ago.

I wanted her to adress these tweets but that didn't happen.

D_7yBktUEAAckVa.jpg

EAB2JZAXYAI8bPk

EAB2JZBXYAAwF10

That lady interviewing her made her look so dumb, all she could do is repeat herself about statistical facts.

Annonys me when people be so out of touch with reality especially foreigners from other cultures because instead of doing deep research they'll take some bullshit and run with it.

Back