Chinese Doctors Confirm African Skin Resists Coronavirus Infection

DOS_patos

Unverified Legion of Trill member
Apr 4, 2017
The doctors made their opinion known after discharging Pavel Daryl Kem Senuo – the 21-year-old Cameroonian student interned since January 28, 2020, at hospital in Zhengzhou (China) following a coronavirus infection.

The doctor discharged the black skin Cameroonian student after confirming that he “is now in good health.” The Chinese embassy in Cameroon announced on its Twitter account that the student was discharge after being admitted for 17 days for the deadly infection.

According to reports on www.cityscrollz.com, the doctors seeking for a cure to treat the deadly disease were amazed to see Senuo is still alive and fit after contracting the virus which has claimed 1,112 lives since it broke out couple of weeks ago.

In the report, the Chinese doctors confirmed that Sonuo stayed alive because of his blood genetic composition which is mainly found in the genetic composition of Sub-Sahara Africans.

The Chinese doctors also suggest that Sonuo stayed alive because he has black skin. The antibodies of a black are three times stronger, powerful and resistance compare to the white, they said.

According to the post, Zanomoyan Mdithshawa, a proud African said black man is indestructible.

“Caucasians is always at wall with our black skin because they know that our melanin is our defense against all that they throw at us. This prove yet against that the black man is indestructible,” said Zanomoyan Mdithshawa, a proud African.

WHAT IS A CORONAVIRUS?

A coronavirus is a kind of common virus that causes an infection in your nose, sinuses, or upper throat. Most coronaviruses aren’t dangerous.

But In early 2020, after a December 2019 outbreak in China, the World Health Organization (WHO) identified a new type, 2019 novel coronavirus (2019-nCoV), which can be fatal. The organization named the disease it causes COVID-19.

The outbreak quickly moved from China around the world. It spreads the same way other coronaviruses do: through person-to-person contact.

Symptoms can show up anywhere from 2 to 14 days after exposure. Early on, they’re a lot like the common cold. You might notice:

• Goat
Reactions: onetoughmiracle
A couple of us just said in another thread that we noticed this wasn't in Africa.

@DMorgan
This may be why gates is sending money to Africa.

To study why Africans can fight it off and of course do they experimenting.

Told y'all shit was suspect. You don't send money to stop something that hasn't arrived yet but not do it for your own country.

Because we can fight coronavirus?

Um no, I took from this “The antibodies of a black are three times stronger, powerful and resistance compare to the white, they said.”

Doctors also believe that Black people can tolerate pain better, they tend to brush us off which in return specifically has impacted us during child birth. We have the highest rate for maternal mortality too.

I chose not to just focus on this topic.

Um no, I took from this “The antibodies of a black are three times stronger, powerful and resistance compare to the white, they said.”

Doctors also believe that Black people can tolerate pain better, they tend to brush us off which in return specifically has impacted us during child birth. We have the highest rate for maternal mortality too.

There's a study in Africa now....I gotta find it . But basically all you said is what the company is about. They are studying African genes to find cures.

There's a study in Africa now....I gotta find it . But basically all you said is what the company is about. They are studying African genes to find cures.

Lol @ to find cures.
Puhlease, big pharma would lose out on so much money. I’m sure they’ll actually come up with something that prolongs it but less will die from it.

I don’t trust any of these because they’ve been experimenting on Black people. I always think about the Tuskegee Syphilis Experiment.

I wouldn't trust these doctors. Was just talking about this type of shit to my homie yesterday. Not enough black doctors out here in this racist world. These motherfuckers will really misdiagnose blacks based on their racial beliefs and views as opposed to the science they're practitioners of and its fucking crazy.

Were at risk everywhere.

She's right. There's nothing wrong with the story, but people have to be careful how much they run with this "blacks are more resilient" shit. Africa is the most genetically diverse continent. It stands to reason that you're going to find people that have unique characteristics. That doesn't mean blacks in general are heartier than other people. That kind of thinking is literally what has been used to neglect and abuse blacks.

A couple of us just said in another thread that we noticed this wasn't in Africa.

@DMorgan
This may be why gates is sending money to Africa.

To study why Africans can fight it off and of course do they experimenting.

Told y'all shit was suspect. You don't send money to stop something that hasn't arrived yet but not do it for your own country.

Damn we gotta do better as a people no matter the nationality of us as black people.

We're literally being human science experiments and guinea pigs to help these people survive.

What a mind fuck. They need us to survive and we don't need them at all but we're treated like shit globally. The fact they've fucked us up mentally enough where too many of us see them as the standard to live up to is just mind blowing.

• Ether
Reactions: Freshb651
It's not a total lie
and this is how shit like this happens

"no marcus you try it first, your strong primal nigger genes are resistant to most disease that kill us more delicate white folk"

*marcus dies

"well i'll be damned, maybe tha shit ain't safe for us after all"