Welcome To aBlackWeb

Breaking News Chinese airliner carrying 132 people crashes in southern China

This shit was a Boeing 737.

Were they the ones that were crashing a few years ago?

Them mfers were nose diving too due to some malfunction in their new system.

Idk how the fuck Boeing got away with that shit.

RIP either way.

Not that it matters any for the dead, but I hope for their families, this doesnt turn out to be due to the pilot crashing the shit.

Losing a loved one hurts either way, but a plane malfunction is easier to process and grieve for than knowing a pilot intentionally killed your love one.

my first thoughts too… netflix has that doc if anyone wants to peep…it’s a Boeing doc… very good.

This shit was a Boeing 737.

Were they the ones that were crashing a few years ago?

Them mfers were nose diving too due to some malfunction in their new system.

Idk how the fuck Boeing got away with that shit.

RIP either way.

Not that it matters any for the dead, but I hope for their families, this doesnt turn out to be due to the pilot crashing the shit.

Losing a loved one hurts either way, but a plane malfunction is easier to process and grieve for than knowing a pilot intentionally killed your love one.
If i remember correctly that was their 737-MAX model that had previous issues, not their 737-800 model which is the one that crashed. Could be some parts/systems belonging to both models that are making it unsafe for pilots that their front offices and depots aren't privvy to.

Airbus passenger plans looking safer by the minute...

no clue about planes but I wonder if they can put a device to prevent this from happening

no clue about planes but I wonder if they can put a device to prevent this from happening
Technically they could. Maybe something as simple as a device that measures the angle a plane is at and triggers the plane to make adjustments if it's at 90 degrees

Technically they could. Maybe something as simple as a device that measures the angle a plane is at and triggers the plane to make adjustments if it's at 90 degrees

They have stuff like that already.

Also if a plane is in a stall like that, there is no device that can pull it out of it without any manual input from the pilot(s)

Back