Welcome To aBlackWeb

Breaking News Chinese airliner carrying 132 people crashes in southern China

Mr.LV

OG
Chinese airliner carrying 132 people crashes in southern China

Chinese airliner carrying 132 people crashes in southern China

By Yong Xiong and Helen Regan, CNN
Updated 4:58 AM EDT, Mon March 21, 2022

(CNN)A China Eastern Airlines jetliner carrying 132 people crashed in the mountains in southern China's Guangxi region on Monday afternoon, according to China's Civil Aviation Administration.

The Boeing-737 was en route from the southwestern city of Kunming to Guangzhou when it lost contact over the city of Wuzhou. On board were 123 passengers and nine crew members, CAAC said in a statement posted online.

Rescue teams are en route to the accident scene, where there is fire visible on site, but the casualties are unknown, Chinese state broadcaster CCTV reported. Initial state media reports had indicated there were 133 people on board.

Come to think of it... Iirc correctly commercial airliners supposed to have some type of mechanism that doesn't allow the nose of the plane to hit certain angles so it could have very well been a malfunction that led to an accident.

I hope that was the case. Crazy way to go either way man.

Damn

even tho by the numbers it's safer flyin than drivin

the rare occurrence a commercial plane crashes & makes national (or international) news, it can seem like it happens more often than it does

R.I.P. to them folks tho

Damn

even tho by the numbers it's safer flyin than drivin

the rare occurrence a commercial plane crashes & makes national (or international) news, it can seem like it happens more often than it does

R.I.P. to them folks tho

Yea. When you consider the number of planes that are in the air daily across the world. A plane crashing is a rare occurrence.

But when u on that motherfucker n its goin down u dont give af bout that.

RIP

Damn it may not have been suicide, the data shows they tried to pull up at the last minute. They were either trying to fight a malfunction or the copilot managed to get back into the cockpit.

Yea. When you consider the number of planes that are in the air daily across the world. A plane crashing is a rare occurrence.

But when u on that motherfucker n its goin down u dont give af bout that.

RIP

Lol

of course if you on that mf goin down the stats don't matter

but sum folks will take this story as a reason not to fly

at the same time be speedin up the highway tryna put ketchup on fries while changin the dial on the radio & combing their hair

think it has more to do w/ control, cuz it's outta your hands on a plane, at least in the car you can swerve out the way or sumn

:shrug2:

This shit was a Boeing 737.

Were they the ones that were crashing a few years ago?

Them mfers were nose diving too due to some malfunction in their new system.

Idk how the fuck Boeing got away with that shit.

RIP either way.

Not that it matters any for the dead, but I hope for their families, this doesnt turn out to be due to the pilot crashing the shit.

Losing a loved one hurts either way, but a plane malfunction is easier to process and grieve for than knowing a pilot intentionally killed your love one.

This shit was a Boeing 737.

Were they the ones that were crashing a few years ago?

Them mfers were nose diving too due to some malfunction in their new system.

Idk how the fuck Boeing got away with that shit.

RIP either way.

Not that it matters any for the dead, but I hope for their families, this doesnt turn out to be due to the pilot crashing the shit.

Losing a loved one hurts either way, but a plane malfunction is easier to process and grieve for than knowing a pilot intentionally killed your love one.

According to Wiki, China JUST ended the grounding order on 737s…shit

9ED8C77E-9419-4825-AB93-2F96AA02DAF1.jpeg

Back