Welcome To aBlackWeb

China: woman misses her bus stop, fight ensued, bus flys into river killing 13 ppl

sad thing is...people in philly stay fighting the bus drivers.

i am not fucking with dude....he got my life in his hands.

now when i get off the bus...you all types of bitches and hoes and pussies....but when im on the bus......im silent

It looked like he drove off the bridge deliberately.

Nah, it's kinda hard to tell, but they are moving pretty quickly the whole time. When she came and hit him, he lost control. He was trying to get it back, but it's a damn bus. Once he lost it, it was gone.

Who the hell hits a bus driver while he's actually driving. If she died in that crash, they need to resurrect her and execute her again for that bullshit.

This is exactly why I was never fully against Chris Brown with that Rihanna shit.

I always said that bitch hitting him while he was driving could've made them crash and die. Yet folks acting like they don't understand that shit.

This is exactly why I was never fully against Chris Brown with that Rihanna shit.

I always said that bitch hitting him while he was driving could've made them crash and die. Yet folks acting like they don't understand that shit.

I don't understand it. Hitting someone back is one thing. Stopping the car and beating them unrecognizable is another. I guarantee you she didn't hit him back after he got started. He even bit her. No excuse for that .

I don't understand it. Hitting someone back is one thing. Stopping the car and beating them unrecognizable is another. I guarantee you she didn't hit him back after he got started. He even bit her. No excuse for that .

I never stated he didn't go overboard. I understand why he momentarily lost it though. Also she wasn't beat unrecognizable.

I guarantee you she should've never hit him in the first place.

I'm of the opinion you only bite someone in a fight when you are losing. We don't know the exact moment during that incident that he bit her. Never heard of or seen someone bite someone when they were winning the fight.

Yeah that definitely looked like it was on purpose. Bus driver looked like he though "Fuck this, i dont have to put up with this shit!" and just drove everyone off the bridge.

Back