Welcome To aBlackWeb

China Is Just Different.....

Them niggas had duck heads for sale and shit in the street.

Had a whole red river too.

Yea they different.

They'll anything with no fucks giving if it breathes air them Chinese niggas stir fry it. I'm from the country in the south and niggas will fuck up some squirrel, raccoon, rabbits and birds. I'll be damn if I'm eating a snake and bugs

Bruh, I had this drunk ass cousin that brought this big ass turtle he cooked to a 4th of July cookout. He accidentally hit it with his car and decided to pick it up and throw it on the grill.

That type of meat can be viewed as a luxury, so if you can find game meat without paying for it, people take it.
Otherwise, that shit could get pricey and not everyone wants to put in the effort to hunt/fish shit.

So let one of these horny deers get rocked by my truck chasing after some pussy.
Deer sausage, deer steak, deer chilli, deer patties, deer jamabalya, Bambi getting ate.
After all that front end damage the meat can be a small win.
Just get someone that knows how to clean it and cook it if you can't.

China meat markets be looking unsanitary as hell, though.
I've eaten all kinds of wildlife and still wouldn't buy shit from the meat markets shown over there.
Wouldn't buy from a janky market anywhere as well.

I think only southerners really get that wild game shit.
There use to be a restaurant down her called wild game grill. The python chilly cheese fries were the shit

Back