Welcome To aBlackWeb

Coming Soon Childish Gambino - ATAVISTA Album Thread

I laughed at the little foot big food video.. *shrugs*

I guess its better than all that weirdo shit goin on in the Kendrick/Drake thread at this point

I laughed at the little foot big food video.. *shrugs*

I guess its better than all that weirdo shit goin on in the Kendrick/Drake thread at this point

Mans showing their whole ass in there smh.

They hate drake more than I'm a fan of him and more than they love Kendrick.

Nice little 80s electro-pop vibe. Amazing "drive down PCH" music.

Time, To Be Hunted, Human Sacrifice, The Violence and Final Church will all be in rotation.

To Be Hunted
Sweet Thang
Human Sacrifice

The 3 best tracks

This shit trippy tho...

Last edited:
He dropped the original album 4 days into Covid lockdown with no track names or artwork..... terrible rollout

In an interview with Complex in 2023, when reflecting on how the album's lack of traditional release, art style, and tracklist may have impacted its reception, Glover said "I had just lost my father, I had just had a kid, and I was going through a lot. I was having a lot of different new experiences and that's what I expressed. I think people are right. It would have garnered a different [response]. My wife's always been like, "If you do punk things, you get punk results." And it was definitely a punk thing."

He dropped the original album 4 days into Covid lockdown with no track names or artwork..... terrible rollout

In an interview with Complex in 2023, when reflecting on how the album's lack of traditional release, art style, and tracklist may have impacted its reception, Glover said "I had just lost my father, I had just had a kid, and I was going through a lot. I was having a lot of different new experiences and that's what I expressed. I think people are right. It would have garnered a different [response]. My wife's always been like, "If you do punk things, you get punk results." And it was definitely a punk thing."
what in dee fuck

Back