Welcome To aBlackWeb

OPINION Child Support

Eartha Clit

💜
Site President
Question for the ladies: If you marry a man who has minor children and he owes current/past child support, would you want your husband to be in court facing possible jail because of child support OR would you accept his child support obligation as a family debt and see that it gets paid?

Question for the men: If you marry a lady who has minor children and the father was delinquent on child support, would you allow your wife to go to child support court to ask for back child support? Meaning, he's not paying at all or is so far behind that the court has to intervene. Would you, as her husband, allow her (or even encourage her) to go to court to get the money?

Question for the ladies: If you marry a man who has minor children and he owes current/past child support, would you want your husband to be in court facing possible jail because of child support OR would you accept his child support obligation as a family debt and see that it gets paid?

Question for the men: If you marry a lady who has minor children and the father was delinquent on child support, would you allow your wife to go to child support court to ask for back child support? Meaning, he's not paying at all or is so far behind that the court has to intervene. Would you, as her husband, allow her (or even encourage her) to go to court to get the money?

If the monthly is reasonable and I'm pretty sure he has it and just not paying it to be petty, I would encourage her to take him to court.

If she's busting the head with a crazy monthly amount and I can tell the nigga's just strugglin to keep up, but he was really trying, I would tell her to fall back and try to figure out an arrangement between the two of them. But I would tell her to make sure to put it in writing in case something goes down later down the road.

Good question

I'll make a couple of assumptions in order for this to work, but I'll assume if I'm dealing with her and her kids, then financially I'm able to absorb her kids and mine.

With that, I would talk to her to see where her head was. If she wants him to be in their lives more, then let's focus there. If you want back support, then we can pursue that as well, however, I would like if she was open to the idea of just funneling that money into some trust funds or college fund accounts and we'll let our biweekly checks care for the children

I moved it LMAO

It's on the relationship forum

Just merge them

I highly doubt we would have gotten married if this wasn’t resolved

Let’s just say for argument sake she wakes up one day and says I think I wanna take Ole dude to court for CS, would do you think?

I’m a say cool, do you, me and lil you gonna be at the movies or some shit. Make sure you unwind before coming to meet us

Back