Welcome To aBlackWeb

Child abuser's defence: "I'm not a life taker, I'm a baby maker."

Golden

Administrator
Mother brought dead baby daughter onto London bus in sickening plot after she was found lifeless in bed

still.jpg

http://www.standard.co.uk/news/crim...t-her-dead-baby-onto-london-bus-a3519376.html

A couple who staged the death of their 16-week-old daughter on a London bus hours after she had actually died are facing jail today.

Little baby Imani had suffered a litany of injuries including a fractured skull, broken wrist and at least 40 rib fractures when she died on September 28 last year.

Her parents, Rosalin Baker, 25, and Jeffrey Wiltshire, 52, were today cleared by an Old Bailey jury of murdering Imani but convicted of causing or allowing the death of their child.

After finding their lifeless daughter at the end of their bed, the couple concocted a callous plan to pretend the tot had fallen ill during a morning bus ride through London.

During the trial, the couple turned on each other and blamed the other for Imaniā€™s plight.

Baker blamed her abusive and controlling boyfriend and claimed he had tried to "frame" her by forcing her on to the bus with their dead child in a sling.

But former rapper Wiltshire insisted in his defence: "I'm not a life taker, I'm a baby maker."

Her parents, Rosalin Baker, 25, and Jeffrey Wiltshire, 52, were today cleared by an Old Bailey jury of murdering Imani but convicted of causing or allowing the death of their child.

Wiltshire, who claims to have fathered 25 children, was caught on CCTV giving a thumbs up to Baker as she got on to the number 25 bus with Imani strapped to her chest with a sling that morning.

Around 20 minutes into the journey, Baker raised the alarm but sat by emotionless and apparently texting while paramedics tried in vain to resuscitate her daughter.

A post mortem revealed Imani had suffered brain damage and a catalogue of injuries, and may have been dead long before the fateful bus journey.

Little baby Imani had suffered a litany of injuries including a fractured skull, broken wrist and at least 40 rib fractures

Stopped reading. Kill everybody involved.

Back