Welcome To aBlackWeb

Poll Chicken: One Gotta Go

Chicken: One Gotta Go

• Breast

• Wing

• Leg

• Thigh

Results are only viewable after voting.
Some how breasts convinced y'all it's a better piece than thigh cuz of its size...

Chicken thigh sandwich>>>>chicken breasts

not gonna front, I had a thigh sammich for lunch. Leftover marinated/rubbed baked thighs with cheese and mayo. Shit was hittin'

but...

these bitches right here slap! If it wasn't for the fact that I had them thighs in the fridge one of these would have been in some grease, then on a toasted bun with some cheese, mayo and lettuce for lunch.

IMG_20231010_192125233.jpg

Yall enjoy them dry ass breasts

gotta do it right and they're juicy.

But for me it goes

thighs>>>>>>>>breasts>>>>>>>legs>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>wings.

Breast can be juicy, not as juicy as the other 3 pieces of course, many people just don't know how to cook.

Cook it covered and cooking in some kind of marinate. Just don't go over the time.

Chicken breast I eat a lot of due to me bulking currently.

Breast can be juicy, not as juicy as the other 3 pieces of course, many people just don't know how to cook.

Cook it covered and cooking in some kind of marinate. Just don't go over the time.

Chicken breast I eat a lot of due to me bulking currently.
Yes you can slow cook just about anything into being not dry but that doesn’t meant it’s not trash at it’s core lol…could say the same about turkey

Back