Welcome To aBlackWeb

ChiCity you a bi+ch and here is why

I feel like the other shoe needs to drop before this shit becomes thread of fame worthy... just an observation. Still tho, this the most savage thread I’ve seen in a minute.

I usually don't mess with threads like this because I assume cats actually have real lives and stuff on the internet is, well, just stuff on the internet. You know, not that serious..

This here, this can't be serious can it???

And what's BWG?

Last edited:
When he starts crying and asking who

Tell him I did it

I usually don't mess with threads like this because I assume cats actually have real lives and stuff on the internet is, well, just stuff on the internet. You know, not that serious..

And what's BWG?
tenor.gif

And what's BWG?
Its only serious to one person who got a convenient excuse for ducking every fade he initiated

Oh and CTB and his lackeys

@Chicity still trying to joke his way out of an ass kicking

Anyone with 2 eyes knows what the fucks going on.

chicity is a bitch and a pussy.

It’s clear as day. Joke about Wendy’s and all that dumb shit as much as you want you silly fuck. You still a bitch and when shit was brought to your city, you was quiet nigga. Cuz you a bitch.

Just like op said.

Well obvi at least one of you has to be duckin' or the fight wudda went down years ago

Again, for every fight I’ve challenged any of these goofy niggas to, Ive said exactly when I’d be in their fuckin city. Every single fuckin time.

and these goofy fucks were no where to be seen.

Every time. They don’t want problems. They are all hoes.

i said id go to california to fight bitch samson. did he show up? No. was i in california? fuck yes.

i said id go to california to fight that other bitch nigga dark skies. he wanted to be a real bitch and not say where he was going to be. he was tryna make a blues clues game outta it. did he drop the address? No. was I in california? fuck yes.

chicity says he wants to fight. says he'll drive to va beach. i give him the address. he was lying. was i in va beach? fuck yes.

i tell this bitch nigga chicity with weeks notice that i'd be in nyc to beat his bitch ass up. he gave no addresses. did i show up in NYC? fuck yes.

so what the FUCK is this bitch ass nigga talkin about.

Again, how can I possibly duck all these fights if I’m consistently the only one who shows up for these fights? Please answer this.

Back