• Du

Votes: 2 16.7%
  • Plap

Votes: 2 16.7%
  • Allergens (morty)

Votes: 1 8.3%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
@King Du that nigga was sitting on the phone talking w a deuce deuce on him ...sitting outside his crib.....should be anonymous then he field goal kicking niggas off his porch? Nah this one for him lol

Lol

ion appreciate my name bein besmirched, but I guess perception is reality & I have no one else to blame but me for the image that's been portrayed

I was gonna vote for @21 Hafage , but this nigga @BRIAN B. was on here posting mug shots a couple months ago. U can look at the nigga's avi and tell this nigga's from the slum slums
The nigga once posted both pistols and told nigga who married the boogerwolf to come see him

The nigga got his state tatted on his arm like they cutting him checks

Nigga wear his dirty draws inside out.

Shits a no brainer

On the second hand, 1/2 baby mama called the law on his mama for selling scripts and bundles of stolen hair

Tough choices.....

Deadass b

I had one of the greatest threads in IC history ever get scrubbed from the face of the planet because shorty was using it in court. 1/2 will tell you.

She signed up told all they buisness, then proceeded to tell Dizz all her business over some sweet words and a promise to send an oz thru the mail.

Haf was ghetto af but the nigga Meek Mill status. He balling and taken care of his fam so what the L's matter now?

Deadass b

I had one of the greatest threads in IC history ever get scrubbed from the face of the planet because shorty was using it in court. 1/2 will tell you.

She signed up told all they buisness, then proceeded to tell Dizz all her business over some sweet words and a promise to send an oz thru the mail.

Haf was ghetto af but the nigga Meek Mill status. He balling and taken care of his fam so what the L's matter now?

COTDAMN my nigga @21 Hafage !!! Lmao I mean what do I expect from a nigga who wear Chaka Kahn wrist wear tho lol

The nigga once posted both pistols and told nigga who married the boogerwolf to come see him

The nigga got his state tatted on his arm like they cutting him checks

Nigga wear his dirty draws inside out.

Shits a no brainer

Lmao in my defense he was talmbout seein my granny dead, that's deservin of a shootout at least

Deadass b

Welp...there goes my vote. Lol

Lmao yall ain't shit I just so happened to jump on for a peaceful scroll smh

I'm just thankful for growth mane

:word??:

Back