Welcome To aBlackWeb

Chicity, In His Arrogance, Give Latinos N Word Passes. Matike Banned 2

Yea fa sure
Bro is black
To me anyway. I ain't letting ricky martin nh or fat joe call me that tho.

There's a sickness within the black community. Niggaz will fight each other tooth and nail to give a way anything that's unique to them.
Niggaz can't decide what race drake is but this negro @Thor just called all of south america black lol

And fat joe is black now too lmao wtf

Like @AZTG I came up in paterson nj
Everyone indeed said that shit there
So automatically I wasn't cool with everyone cause that's not my culture. Most peeps understand if u tell em u don't fuck with it and others learn the hard way.

Still live in jersery, I ain't bout to fight two crackas or two spanish people calling themselves nigga(I've grown) but I definitely don't take part in it or let these people call me that.

Shit is forever weird to me.
Again...I ask.
Why you always giving me shit?

Black people can say the n word if you not black it depends on where you at. Up north niggas dont let just anybody say either. They let alot of latinos slide because alot of them latinos are black. Or grow up and be treated the same.

In areas where the population aint as mixed that shit aint always gonna fly. A bronx puerto rican nigga i went to school with use to say it then we called him a spic burrito taci nacho and he cried bout it. He aint understand VA not NY.

And east coast niggas need to stop acting like aint no racism up there. Yall dont see Confederate flags but yall aint about to be all in Irish German Italian neighborhoods just chillen. We seen Bronx tale lol

I haven't read all the posts in here but what constitutes who has to confirm they're black? Just curious, not picking sides

dark skinned latinos don't even see themselves as black

Because latinos take pride in their heritage so they claim dominican/rican/cuban etc first before anything.. and most dont understand being called black is not to take away from their latin-hispanic ethnicity. 9 times outta 10 you ask a dominican or rican if they are black, they think you mean non-hispanic african american.

I haven't read all the posts in here but what constitutes who has to confirm they're black? Just curious, not picking sides
Every case is different

In Matike case, it was his love of musical choices and how he defended non blacks that got him caught up

Only white ppl have Eminem as the GOAT

Dead giveaway......

Every case is different

In Matike case, it was his love of musical choices and how he defended non blacks that got him caught up

Only white ppl have Eminem as the GOAT

Dead giveaway......

I get it and that makes sense

damn...Matike got clapped...homie single-handedly kept the post in the Candy Shop flowing...

and you couldn't post a tourney battle thread without him responding and hyping it up damn near within seconds. The Candy Shop lost a legend #rip

Back