Welcome To aBlackWeb

Chi & Beta Present: Name Your Haters

Aye chi you bout 1 for 9 at the line...
giphy.gif
I'm still in the game tho

CGaV7cx.gif

Kandy banned me from every thread she made the last 3-4 months before @AP21 killed her for the realm.

She was cooking like 10 threads a day and taking time to ban me from each one with out reason or prompt. I knew she legit had to stop and think of me 10 times a day for no reason other than hate.
That kind of metal real estate... priceless.

Ill miss not being able to post in her popeye's vs chik fil a threads and lays vs doritos threads. She was doing big things.

Rest in piss.

Kandy banned me from every thread she made the last 3-4 months before @AP21 killed her for the realm.

She was cooking like 10 threads a day and taking time to ban me from each one with out reason or prompt. I knew she legit had to stop and think of me 10 times a day for no reason other than hate.

Ill miss not being able to post in her popeye's vs chik fil a threads and lays vs doritos threads. She was doing big things.

Rest in piss.

Me and Kandy peaced it up so ima tell you I don’t like how you talking about her in her absence

Cool out

Me and Kandy peaced it up so ima tell you I don’t like how you talking about her in her absence

Cool out

No.

I never complained once about that shit. I took it. For no reason.

Rest in piss.

Kandy cool peeps man

I hope y'all get past whatever y'all differences are

On the IC it was a few but them hoe ass niggas would never say it to my face so there's that.

On the ABW ehhhh I don't care enough nowadays to know.

Shit, I find out new niggaz hate me every day b....

They love you, they hate you, they love you again....

I'm like Batman in this bitch..... Every day it be a different diabolical fiend on some crack head shit .... Some times they team up into the legion of coons...

I need to give this shit up, but the streets need me

Shout out to them cats that used to hit abuse on my reactions for hundreds of posts
I was always amazed at how I always had someone willing to go the extra mile to show how much i hurt em.

I stayed getting banned and the reaction shit carried over to here so....mad haters. Not naming any, they think of me not the other way round

It's forever fuck mssouthern tho
Peter griffin chinned bitch

Niggas on here pussy. @Beta doing his usual beta male shit trying to stir the pot but hide his hands.

Back