Welcome To aBlackWeb

NSFW Chelas Way

It means she's a hooker. Not surprised though...
Been desperate her attitude on Onlyfans is nasty. That sex tape is old. Since the oil the booty video. Probably late 2019. She needs to do some quality dildo riding vids. She told a dude from reddit $5000 to smash. No ballers or rappers trying to hit. she's to old. Maybe ur average neighborhood dope boiy. To old for the plug. She is working at a strip club "Starlets", is proof of the struggle. Most likely blew the bag.

Last edited:
Been desperate her attitude on Onlyfans is nasty. That sex tape is old. Since the oil the booty video. Probably late 2019. She needs to do some quality dildo riding vids. She told a dude from reddit $5000 to smash. No ballers or rappers trying to hit she's to old. Maybe ur average neighbor dope boiy. To old for the plug. That strip club starlets where she is back at is prof.
She better off doin milf scenes for brazzers or bangbros since she fuckin white boys for money shit go all the way with it now

I told her she was better off riding dildos than dropping sex tapes she took up my advice anal doe she a whole freak for that if it's real. Pussy dont match I'm just saying. I need to see the bedroom or her face to confirm lol πŸ˜† so nobody try to gather funds for this. Where is the cash app link who is the treasurer of this feed? Telegram chats are very efficient with stuff like this.
Do you belong to such a Telegram group?

Just go hardcore please, I don’t even pay attention to her. Her belly button is gone and come back and is gone again. I’m tired of the teasing with her super oddly shaped body. Every picture and video looks the exact same so I can’t tell if anything is new

Last edited:
Back